Strickland is 11-1 in his last 12 fights over a 4 year span...(Only loss to Alex, an obvious weight bully at MW and now the LHW champ)

Hate him or love him, his fight against Izzy was one of the most impressive performancesI have seen in recent years. Basically beat Izzy at his own game, didn't even use takedowns or wrestling.

I feel a lot of people dislike Sean mainly for his antics, and outspoken nature bout topics which offend a lot of people. I get it, it sells tickets and stuff

Not crying.

Telling my truth.

And I'm right.

If you scored the fight for Cannonier, you're the ultimate casual.
You are
Your truth is a fantasy
No you’re wrong
And I remember thinking cannonier won, but you couldn’t pay to me to watch a boring Strickland fight again. Slowly plodding around and pumping out jabs doesn’t do it for me, probably because I don’t have a crush on his out of cage personality like you do. Something a casual would do

Just stop.

Media scores were 13-7 for Cannonier. You are just extremely biased.
Fan scores are 48-47 Strickland. Fans also scored the DDP fight for Strickland. Bottom line is both fights were contentious on media scores, and majority of fans think Strickland won both fights. (Evidence in your link)

Quit acting like both fights weren't complete tossups where the winner was lucky to get the judges decision.

No, I'm honest.
Debatable
And I have a very high fight IQ.
No
I don't score points for dudes that wildly swing and hit air. It's embarrassing if you do.
You don't "score" points at all, and maybe if you understood that you would realize why Strickland lost those rights.

He was point fighting. His opponents were actually fighting.

Not sure why you have such a mancrush on Strickland. He's one-dimensional and deeply mediocre with one great performance.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. There are so many better fighters out there though. Wait til you discover some of the ones who are actually good!

You are
Your truth is a fantasy
No you’re wrong
And I remember thinking cannonier won, but you couldn’t pay to me to watch a boring Strickland fight again. Slowly plodding around and pumping out jabs doesn’t do it for me, probably because I don’t have a crush on his out of cage personality like you do. Something a casual would do

So you hate his style and therefore can't judge his fights accurately.

You told on yourself.

Too easy.

Fan scores are 48-47 Strickland. Fans also scored the DDP fight for Strickland. Bottom line is both fights were contentious on media scores, and majority of fans think Strickland won both fights. (Evidence in your link)

Quit acting like both fights weren't complete tossups where the winner was lucky to get the judges decision.
I'm not the one claiming Strickland is 11-1 in his last 12.

You're talking to the wrong guy, ya dope. Only one of them is acting like there's an objective right answer

200w.gif

Oh snap.

Sorry @Ares Black, that's a senior moderator spitting truth.

Woo!

Back