Media Charles Radtke tired of "making it by" salary, demands will only answer media questions if the reporters pays him

i respect that he says the f word, but it’s annoying to hear people complain about money. negotiate a better contract if you want them to pay more. raise your stock. talking to the press is free publicity, especially right after a fight. take the opportunity to call your next shot, or get your name out.

Colby and Strickland have way too much effeminate energy: too in touch with their feelings, too much time thinking about their opinions and how they come across.

This guy is 2000s Tapout Incarnate. The real deal. The peak of masculinity.

OMG, he is like Mike Perry, only white.
OMG, so cool!

War Rakic... I mead Radtke!

Meanwhile Dana: Jim Miller has made millions, be like Jim Miller.

i respect that he says the f word, but it’s annoying to hear people complain about money. negotiate a better contract if you want them to pay more. raise your stock. talking to the press is free publicity, especially right after a fight. take the opportunity to call your next shot, or get your name out.

Lol at negotiate. No one in his position is earning any money. More like form a union.

Who da fok is that guy?

Seriously, I follow this sport pretty closely, and I’ve never heard of that dude who the fuck does he think he is, as if someone gives a shit about his interview?

I mean the Goof did say, "its not a career but an opportunity" so he wants to maximize & take advantage of everything...

Message to Sherbros:

Could get some traction as a one-off gimmick. But at this stage of his career he needs the press more than they need him.

Back