Give a bold "out of left field" prediction for UFC 300 (that's at least somewhat possible).

Datsik against Aleksander Emelianenko for #1 Contender
Edit did not see the last part lol
Pereira vs Izzy maybe saw pictures of izzy training and looking beefier

We finally get Brock vs Fedor

or Randy vs Fedor

The main event is an open weight PowerSlap match.

Greased up Dana White vs his wife

Uncrowned hw king Mustafa Al Turk vs Paul ‘Fear the Consequences’ Buentello

Ever since they put Fedor in the last UFC video game and he retired in Bellator I have thought he might make some type of appearance or even one more fight at a UFC event.

Fedor ve Arlovski 2
Fedor ve Stipe
Fedor vs Werdum 2
Fedor vs Aspinal

Although a bad idea for Fedor to continue fighting, it would be a big deal and a shock to see it happen.

Gets moved to S/ Arabia and Francis headlines (maybe not the last part) but he did hint of a big change to the event and i think it's venue

Also maybe Khabib comes back in S Arabia.. UFC 300 for Khabib 30-0

Khabib coming back would be insane

Anderson Silva Weidman 3. Double leg break but Anderson chokes him with his severed leg.

Leanar v Bones. Main
Izzy v Khaz Co main for interim
Gaethje v Holloway
China fight
Arman v Charles

Conor vs Nate,
The Rubber Match

Just put Dana's Bull vs Cowboy in the octagon. Main event solved.

Untitled.png

Even though we still waiting for our main event and one other fight since it is Feb 13 and the card is on April 13 I thought it would be a good time to "freeze" the card and find out how it all pans out.
I dont know what the historical data shows on cards this far out and how many fights on average get replaced but post below your predictions and we will see what happens.

I honestly would sacrifice any fight on he card including the unannounced main event as long as these 3 happen; Gaethje vs Holloway, Kattar vs Sterling and Charles vs Arman

Strickland vs Colby heated confrontation at some point during fight week and or on fight night.

Kayla Harrison missing weight or pulling out before the fight should by far be highest on the list of losing a fight.

Back