PBP UFC 298: Volkanovski vs. Topuria Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 2/17 at 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In! Thanks for the thread @Jackonfire, our brother from another mothership.

Hope everyone has fun and enjoys this cool card.

107061-3918031.png

haha sounds like a lot of fun!!. Yeah space is the big problem.. honestly I would have 40 cats if I had a very big house lol.. but 4 is more than enough because I just don't have the space, its not fair on them really. I wish I had a much bigger house.

Chippy is 15 years old now and doesn't play as much as he used too.. he doesn't have the same energy like before, sleeps a lot more. But my other cats have a lot more energy and are naughty :p

Enjoy the fights brother, who you got in the main event?? I am going with Volk by decision and I think Whittaker pieces up Costa
Just a few days after his birth, I think :Resized_received_1889003324811869.jpg
Then a few weeks later :Resized_Screenshot_20230615-134610_Messenger.jpg

I got Volk for tonight, I'll root for him and think that if he's anywhere close his usual FW level, Topuria will lose badly. I put Volk by T/KO R4. I think Whittaker will win, but I'd kinda like if Costa actually, finally, lived up to the expectations, before the Izzy fight happened.

And I agree, room is a problem, and I've always felt guilty to not be able to provide ... a private forest or something, to my cats ; well you see what I mean. I'm sure they live a sweet life with us nevertheless, but I always wonder if they wouldn't have been happier elsewhere.

Anyway, you enjoy the fights too ! Have fun !

Hey Clem, wanted to show you.. one of my cats Chippy was standing outside the door all day earlier and didn't want to come in.. seems like he knows its UFC fights tonight lol, just leave me alone with the TV :D :D so funny how he didn't want to come in, my 3 other cats were all inside and he usually wants to play with them. They say that cats have a sixth sense.. maybe he knew its UFC watching later :p

View attachment 1030031
Lol, my neighbors cat (Moe) came to visit last night. He wanted to come inside, so I picked up my cat so they could see each other through the door. Upon seeing my cat, Moe immediately turned on the after burners back to his house.
The second pic is me holding my cat up so she could see him. LolIMG_20240216_021830_copy_1000x750.jpgIMG_20240217_152054.jpg

Just a few days after his birth, I think :View attachment 1030036
Then a few weeks later :View attachment 1030035

I got Volk for tonight, I'll root for him and think that if he's anywhere close his usual FW level, Topuria will lose badly. I put Volk by T/KO R4. I think Whittaker will win, but I'd kinda like if Costa actually, finally, lived up to the expectations, before the Izzy fight happened.

And I agree, room is a problem, and I've always felt guilty to not be able to provide ... a private forest or something, to my cats ; well you see what I mean. I'm sure they live a sweet life with us nevertheless, but I always wonder if they wouldn't have been happier elsewhere.

Anyway, you enjoy the fights too ! Have fun !
2 cats is just the right amount for me. That kitten is too cute.

Lol, my neighbors cat (Moe) came to visit last night. He wanted to come inside, so I picked up my cat so they could see each other through the door. Upon seeing my cat, Moe immediately turned on the after burners back to his house.
The second pic is me holding my cat up so she could see him. LolView attachment 1030042View attachment 1030043
hahaha thats too cute and funny. I think Moe got really shy, he wanted to do the good old fashioned staring/watching without being seen :D

Thanks for sharing brother, thats too funny

How are you all doing today?

Thought it might be starting now. Anyone know if they pushed back the start time, maybe a half hour or so?

edit: I think I was two hours early. ROFLMAO. Time zones. D'oh!
I'm on Amazon right now looking at clocks for you Purple, I'll get one shipped out to you ASAP, I have Amazon Prime so it will be quick :D

I nice big purple colored clock with big hands and numbers lol

The second pic is me holding my cat up so she could see him. LolView attachment 1030042View attachment 1030043
Classic Moe. He's a real character.

Back