Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Canada, a country I once wanted to live in.
Like fuck I'd live in a country like this now.

"Paralyzed from the Neck Down After Third Modified RNA Shot
Everyone Should Hear Kayla's Story"
"2 Because the physician that saw Kayla was focused on her condition being the result of self-harm, there was a substantial delay in her getting medical resonance imaging (MRI) done. This likely exacerbated the harm that she now has to deal with for the rest of her life. This physician should be investigated for medical malpractice causing substantial bodily harm.

3 In true “progressive” Canadian fashion, Kayla was offered medical assistance in dying (MAID), not once, but twice. What better way to sweep a potential vaccine injury under the carpet than to euthanize the person. The conventional medical system in Canada has become an unmitigated disaster.

4 The most powerful part of this story is the audio recording that Kayla’s boyfriend acquired when she was being seen by a second, far more competent physician. This offers a very rare opportunity to hear what a physician has to say when they don’t know that they are being recorded. Otherwise, physicians have allowed themselves to be driven into public silence due to the fear bestowed upon them by having to observe their courageous counterparts being made examples by regulatory colleges that refused to follow the science. In the audio recording, the physician reveals his experience throughout the declared pandemic. Specifically, he is convinced that Kayla’s injury is a result of the COVID-19 shots and that he has seen “many” cases similar to hers."

Last edited:
i took two : (

There are scientists on substack (ex: (1), (2), (3) and many more) who look at blood samples with dark field microscopy, and compare before and after use of certain supplements. They've found a lot of stuff that works, namely many plant-derived extracts and substances that have either an antioxidant effect, a chelating effect or a hydrogel dissolving effect. Stuff like NAC, fulvic acid, oregano, black seed oil, turmeric, garlic (allicin), bromelain, activated charcoal (taken infrequently as it depletes mineral stores), and many more. On top of a healthy diet with a lot of produce and no junk food. Grocery meat products are contaminated but animal products are also very healthy for the body so it's a question of calculated risks and better sourcing whenever feasible (e.g. local farmers). There seems to be many paths to clearing the problem and one doesn't need to take all supplements for it to work. The supps clear the blood in the short term but you need to take a smaller maintenance dose otherwise the problem returns, for example activated charcoal weekly and NAC daily. Without microscopy to check progress you just have to go with how you feel.

The blood of the unvaccinated is also effed from shedding and food + air + water contamination. The whole Covid thing is not what most people think it was and a lot of the "awake" people got confused by controlled opposition narratives. There's no virus, no spike protein, none of it. The dark field microscopy videos speak for themselves and one is either capable of accepting the truth or they're not. If the controllers want to kill off 80% of the planet everyone is in the same boat, no one is guaranteed a tomorrow. Maybe the supplements can't prevent death in the end but if they can help maintain a good quality of life while you're alive and that's already a win. I believe "long covid" is likely high internal contamination with these materials &/or rejection by the body and inability to become "human 2.0". Keeping your body healthy should at minimum stave off such issues for as long as possible.

The shedding never made sense to me. What kind of proximity and duration would someone need to be at risk of being “shed” on?

Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat.

What is it that's shedding?
And how much of these particles etc need to be passed on?

It does confuse me a little.

But maybe it's the same thing as colds and viruses etc.

Things in France, and no doubt all over the West very soon, have just gone up a notch!

Professor Michel Chossudovsky, director of Global Research, has examined the new French law that defines dissent from official medical narratives as a “sectarian aberration” and criminalizes dissent from medical narratives, such as “the mRNA vaccine is safe and effective.”

The law also creates a new crime called “provocation to abstention from medical care.” A French citizen is guilty of a crime if the person refuses a vaccine or medical treatment handed down by authorities. Had the law been in place during the mass vaccination campaign with the deadly mRNA “vaccine,” all who refused would have received three years imprisonment and paid a 45,000 euro fine. This ensures that next time everyone will receive the “vaccine,” because if you refuse you will be imprisoned and the prison rules will require you to be “vaccinated.”

The new law also protects the pharmaceutical corporations from any accountability for the deaths and health damage their lies caused by criminalizing French citizens–including doctors and medical scientists–who speak against the Covid-19 “vaccines.” This demonstrates the power of Big Pharma over democracy, which with this death blow given to free speech and medical fact no longer exists in France.

This is a very serious development. It is an official act by an alleged “Western democracy” that criminalizes truth. For example, French medical scientists who find that the mRNA “vaccines” result in death and health injury will be imprisoned if they report their findings. The new French law takes the determination of medical fact out of the hands of medical scientists. The “fact” henceforth is whatever Big Pharma’s paid shills among politicians and medical “authorities” say it is.

Something similar has occurred in Germany. The distinguished German attorney Reiner Fuellmich was about to file a lawsuit supported by thousands of medical doctors and attorneys against the mRNA manufacturers when he was kidnapped by the German state and imprisoned in Germany where he is currently standing trial on trumped up charges brought by what appears to be paid “witnesses.”

Yeah I'm kind of in the same boat.

What is it that's shedding?
And how much of these particles etc need to be passed on?

It does confuse me a little.

But maybe it's the same thing as colds and viruses etc.

Another newer source-

"mRNA Vaccine Shedding Of Spike Protein: State Of the Scientific and Clinical Evidence"

"OVERVIEW OF THE SCIENCE OF mRNA VACCINE SHEDDING
A quick summary of the scientific case we have built is as follows:

COVID mRNA “vaccines” are gene therapy products as defined in the FDA’s 2015 document on Gene Product Shedding Studies.

“Gene therapy products are all products that mediate their effects by transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material and/or by integrating into the host genome and that are administered as nucleic acids, viruses, or genetically engineered microorganisms.

The FDA document defines shedding of gene therapy products as:

“The release of viral or bacterial gene therapy products from the patient by any or all of the following routes: feces (feces); secretions (urine, saliva, nasopharyngeal fluids, etc.); or through the skin (pustules, lesions, sores).”

All other gene therapy products on the market list shedding as a risk in their insert (Luxterna, Roctavian, Zolgensma) and shed from 7 days to 6 months

Pfizer was aware of the risks of shedding and specifically stated in their protocol that study investigators collect reports of environmental shedding events (trial protocol p. 67)

The mRNA vaccines are also defined as “nanoparticle technology” which can be synthetic or biologic (i.e. exosomes). Synthetic nanoparticles distribute widely in the body and easily traverse numerous physiologic barriers (most notably can be inhaled and absorbed by the lungs)

mRNA gene therapy products (spike protein) have then been found in circulating exosomes for up to 187 days after vaccination (after which study was stopped). Note that exosomes can be easily transmitted via the breath, and absorbed into the lungs of those nearby."

Etc
Etc
Etc

This has to be addressed and no one can afford to ignore the possibility, more so if you have children.

651,000 excess deaths in the USA in the years 22' and 23' combined.

Shedding to me is simply being contagious. The not vaccines hack the human body to produce trillions of spike proteins. Trillions. These tiny cytotoxic asshole spikes get in all your stuff. Nose, tongue, lungs, vagina, testicles.

Why can't the spread just like regular viruses? Especially if designed to do so.

Last edited:
651,000 excess deaths in the USA in the years 22' and 23' combined.

Shedding to me is simply being contagious. The not vaccines hack the human body to produce trillions of spike proteins. Trillions. These tiny cytotoxic asshole spikes get in all your stuff. Nose, tongue, lungs, vagina, testicles.

Why can't the spread just like regular viruses? Especially if designed to do so.

Potentially contagious to spread a gene therapy into the people that are innocent. I've lost track of the people that state my kids are safe from it- I protected them by getting it.

Be good to see how accurate this is

- "American Red Cross Rejecting Vaccinated Blood?"

- "apparently, as you go through RAPIDPASS for making your blood donation more convenient with the American Red Cross, they run you through a questionnaire."

- "Have you had the COVID JABS??

Please call ahead.

As it turns out…if you have, they want to know if you’ve had one in the 12 months…and if you have…they don’t want your blood."

- "This isn’t the first time that Red Cross has let the veil slip.

In April of 2022, they’d admitted that they’d only use Unvaccinated Blood for Antibodies"

- "Of course they still tested your blood for the COVID-19 Antibodies…but claimed that it was due to a software/system update that prevented them from being able to use it."

- "

Always good to see others are checking, not so good the implications.

"I confirm it. I donated my (unvaccinated) blood yesterday and was asked this very question!

What is the danger that Red Cross sees in COVID vaccines?

Fortunately, my blood is not contaminated with Covid vaccines."

Not that hard to understand the implications, more so when the usually understanding/tolerant countries like Australia and New Zealand went full nazi if you asked for a doner from a known source.

This is an excellent up to date interview with UK member Andrew Bridgen. Touches on a lot of information.

Back