Television Whos your favourite talk show host?

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know that some of you just prefer certain shows cause they get the big name celebs. But who do you think is the best host?

Was never really into talk shows.. but if I had to pick, I'd go with Jon Stewart.

As an aside, I can't fucking stand Jimmy Fallon. Dude has the most punchable face in the world. What a unfunny dork.

don't watch talk show ever,

any female who's hot got my vote

Daytime:

maury-povich-you-are-not.gif

Nighttime:

KBBM.gif

Podcast:

norm-macdonald-norm.gif

bob-einstein-vine-boom.gif

Agreed. Dr. Phil is great because he is a real doctor who is merely trying to help people and has never attempted to take advantage of anyone for ratings.

His wife is also a perfect specimen of what a wife should be.

It's hard to compare eras and formats.

For late night, the best hosts are those who were funny, the guests genuinely enjoyed being there, and they didn't take themselves seriously. Carson, Conan and Craig Ferguson were fantastic imho.

I used to like Carson and Letterman. Aresenio had cool guests. Kimmel and Noah are the two absolute worst, followed by Sarah Bee. Fallon has his moments.

Letterman in the first half of his career. He had the most fun/funny show.

Conan is a little bit like that but letterman started it.

Never watched his "talk show" but as a TV presenter Steve Harvey is my favorite.

I've never really consumed any of the daily shows on the regular. But Jon Stewart, Craig Ferguson, Conan are actually funny guys, who could be funny in an unscripted conversation, or get work as comedy writers. Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel, Noah, are all complete hacks, blows my mind people watch that stuff.

Back