News David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk in June

This will be a one sided beat down, but I don’t see what choice Benavidez has if Canelo won’t fight him. I doubt anyone buys it on PPV, and it won’t do much to raise his profile outside if boxing circles.

Its not rocket science (for you it might be). PBC would have made it clear, Canelo does not want to fight you, period, and now you are free to move on. Simple. This fight is not official yet though but it seems to be his plan moving forward. PBC can't force Canelo to fight anyone , you still don't seem to understand that. It will eventually sink in. I have been trying to explain this to you for 3 years.

Let's see. If Canelo turns it down then we'll have our answer and not merely a hunch from a Benavidez fanboy/Canelo hater.

Big step up for Benavidez honestly. Gvozdyk will be to him what Bivol was to Canelo.

Gvozdyk isn't going to be the nail in this one. You are in for a shock it seems.
It's hard to tell how Benavidez will look at LHW and how much Gvozdyk still has left. Benavidez is used to always having a significant size advantage over his opponents. He won't have that here. He'll also be in with the hardest hitter he's ever faced. Gvozdyk has his own question marks. He's about to turn 37 and hasn't fought a top guy since Beterbiev wrecked him. That was over 4 years ago. I do think that Gvozdyk will really test him though. Probably even knock him on his ass.

So the big offer never really existed. We shouldn’t be surprised. We’re probably getting Canelo/Betlanga.

Gvozdyk isn't going to be the nail in this one. You are in for a shock it seems.

Yes because I have been so wrong about Benavidez so far...Canelo seems to respect him a lot more than folks around here. You are slowly learning though.
So the big offer never really existed. We shouldn’t be surprised. We’re probably getting Canelo/Betlanga.

So you just take Eddies word for it? The same person who denied the 45m offer from Benavidez last year which was confirmed by showtime? Living in denial must be fun.

Back