Social Mike Lindell is broke. His lawyers resign en masse cause he owes them millions

Has done no harm? Are you serious? rofl
I am serious, yes. I'm just not morally bankrupt, thats why you can't understand my view.

Same answer to the other people who quoted me.

xZvaYS0.jpeg

remind us again just who made that 5 million dollar challenge.
Do you still have nightmares about it?

I can't imagine being happy and celebrating someone getting ruined, even people who admit in their post they believe he was taken advantage of. Easy to see the quality of folks when reading these type of threads.

You're talking like people are laughing at him for being down on his luck because the pillow market collapsed.

He ruined his business and his reputation by doing a media campaign where he was directly smearing a bunch of state-level politicians and election workers.

look at this guy...filming this shit with his eyes and head off the road. what the fuck? he better be getting towed by the repo man.

and the sound from the car doesnt exacly line up with whats going on around him. the engine is reving up as he continues to gear up, but he's still moving at the same speed. it sounds like he upped the audio from a forza motorsport game or some shit.

did he make this from a green screen and then just inject a bunch of car racing sounds over it? i have so many questions.

Last edited:
i checked it out several years ago before it got political but never bought it. apparently they were washable too which was a nice feature. not if they retained their shape well or not. poor mike.
You seem to have pretty low standarts.
<36>

my nightmares put out that 5 million dollar challenge? no, no i don't think that they did. sorry, try again.

and quit your crying honeykins. mike screwed mike.
You're missing the point. Its your quality as a human being that matters. A man has lost everything. Examine yourself if that seems like a feel good story to you. I don't care about Mike Lindell, I always thought he seemed like a dork and his pillows were a scam. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be gleeful that he lost it all. There's something wrong with you if the misfortune of others is what gives you a jolly.

My guess? I think a lot of you saw something in Lindell that hurt something inside you. He represented all you can't be, a person who made something from nothing, and thats why you're glad to see him fall. The kind of person who sees a light in others defeat is the person who was defeated a long time ago.

You're missing the point. Its your quality as a human being that matters. A man has lost everything. Examine yourself if that seems like a feel good story to you. I don't care about Mike Lindell, I always thought he seemed like a dork and his pillows were a scam. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be gleeful that he lost it all. There's something wrong with you if the misfortune of others is what gives you a jolly.

My guess? I think a lot of you saw something in Lindell that hurt something inside you. He represented all you can't be, a person who made something from nothing, and thats why you're glad to see him fall. The kind of person who sees a light in others defeat is the person who was defeated a long time ago.

he represents all that i never want to be. he represents nothing more than a crackhead who went broke after throwing his reputation, integrity, and morals away just to try to get a hi-five from a twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing shoe salesman, fraudster, and rapist who cheats on all of his wives and steals from children with cancer. what a guy!!!!

i wish i could be more like that guy! you got me there skeeter. you suredy duredy did! i should just give everything up right now and start lying to everybody while i ask them to give me all of their money. i should just throw all my dignity away for a fraudy orange rapist who wouldn't piss on me if i were on fire. yeah, that's a great idea, i think i'll get right on that!

and yeah, it is a feel good story. a scammer, grifter, and serial liar receiving some comeuppance from the courts after his ass didn't want to cash a check that his mouth had written. whats not to love about that? especially if you're all about law & order and personal accountability!

ohhhhhhh i get it. it's wrong because he puts on a dorky red hat while he puts on his grift and spits out his lies and fairy tales to you maga dorks. that's right, my bad. oh what a victim he is teehee! it's just so unfair!!!! i should feel really bad for kicking on him when he's down. like Mr. T might have once said, I pity the crackhead!

fuck on outta here skeeter. go find that election fraud fairy and go get them donations in. america ain't gonna save itself. and be sure to use promo code "TRUMPLOST" so you can save a couple bucks on a $400 pair of janky ass trump sneakers or a lumpy little pillow for you to lay your head on as you cry your ass to sleep.

Last edited:

Nah, Mike Lindell is a piece of shit, and he got what he deserved.

He didn't just spill a glass of grape juice on someone, there's election officials in Georgia whose lives were ruined because of his spreading of lies.

Nah, Mike Lindell is a piece of shit, and he got what he deserved.

He didn't just spill a glass of grape juice on someone, there's election officials in Georgia whose lives were ruined because of his spreading of lies.
How were their lives ruined?

To be fair, I honestly believe the pillow dude is just mentally handicapped. He seems like the only one of these rich ducks that actually believe this shit. I think he legitimately needs some help.

I don't think he's a bad guy, might be wrong, but he just seems like he's short bus material.

Nah man. Take a step back for a moment and look at this for what it is. Mike Lindell was of sound mind enough to build a massively successful business empire. But now, because he is being made accountable for literally contributing to attempting to overthrow the Government, we are supposed to feel bad for him? He joined a cult, because he WANTED to. He has been shown and told that this was all bullsh*t numerous times, publicly, in Courts, and he still chose to sextuple-down. He wanted to be a super hero, but that shouldn't give him sympathy for his actions, many villains hide behind the notion that they felt they were right.

Plus, the idea that he is some sympathetic figure is being perpetuated by the kinds of d*ckheads who would have us believe that Joe Biden is a dottering old dementia patient while simultaneously being some genius-level criminal mastermind. The same kinds of people who claim that the Capitol Rioters are "political prisoners." Basically that anyone who does the bidding of dear leader should be treated with kid gloves, and if you feel otherwise, something is wrong with you. It's the spell of wealth-wroship, nothing more. Wanting us to feel sorry for a guy who essentially defrauded another Trump supporter. Zeidman only entered that contest because he actually BELIEVED that Lindell had the goods. Not only did he NOT have proof that China did anything in the election, the data didnt demonstrate anything about the election at all. Zeidman was a two-time Trump voter.

I'll say it again, f*ck Mike Lindell, f*ck his stupid pillows, I'm GLAD his fortune is gone because that's the only thing that made him dangerous.

If you mean not being a narcissistic crackhead alcoholic, shameless scammer, pseudo religious nutjob, ugly ass stupid snakeoil-salesman and bootlicker to power and bullies, this apllies to alot of people on this forum, me included.
Tell yourself thats what I meant if it makes you feel better. I bet you and everyone reading it is at least 2 or 3 of those things you listed, just from a different perspective. Me included, my ass if quite off putting.

Lol at trying to gaslight people into feeling bad for this scumbag

He is an adult and made all of these decisions on his own. If he kept to himself and continued to just sell pillows, no one would hate him at all. These are expected repercussions for his actions. Shut the hell up <45>

He is an adult and made all of these decisions on his own. If he kept to himself and continued to just sell pillows, no one would hate him at all. These are expected repercussions for his actions. Shut the hell up <45>

No man. The poor guy has lost everything you big meanie!! You're just jealous because YOU didnt have millions upon millions of dollars to set on fire by being a colossal @sshole who tried to install fascism!! Mike Lindell was better than you and you should TOTALLY feel guilty that now he might be worse than you!!

I don't feel bad for him. At all. I mean, of course I feel bad for anyone who loses everything but thats the risk when you play the game. It just doesn't make me happy to see someone fall. There's a difference in understanding why it happened to him and being excited and happy about it. I'm not like you and we aren't going to see eye to eye on this. I've said all I have to say and am repeating myself at this point.

Back