• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Robert Whittaker, Scared to Death of...

Stralia is no joke son
Even the Wombats could get cha

wombat-running.gif
I know you're joking... But this will give you nightmares for real...

This guy is amazing tbh... This video is one of the funniest, and craziest things I've ever seen:

^He puts a dead edu on, and catches a kangaroo with his bare hands.

Last edited:
The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be paralyzed by fear. No wait, the worst thing that can happen to a man is to be eaten by a polar bear then shit out all over the Arctic Circle. But you know, the fear thing is up there too.

I’m shocked that there isn’t a tool to deal with this situation.

Life threatening bug and you’re telling me the former MW champ who’s an Australian has no plan A to kill this bug? I’d have a extra large fly swatter armed in every room:oops:

I’m shocked that there isn’t a tool to deal with this situation.

Life threatening bug and you’re telling me the former MW champ who’s an Australian has no plan A to kill this bug? I’d have a extra large fly swatter armed in every room:oops:
I have a spider gun, and its awesome... My missus is terrified of spiders, and I don't like killing them.

4de1cf92-a65b-43f1-857e-1df0ad2876b5.jpg

Best £2 I've ever spent... Had it 10+ years and thrown many spiders out the window with it... Never fails.

Should be mandatory in Straya.

Very high concentration of hot women in Australia, however...

you ain't lying. i go to pick my nephew up from school and all the moms look like they are ready to shoot a instagram photoshoot. i was like wtf is going on, why is everyone lookin juicy to PICK UP THEIR KIDS.

Surprised Bobby didnt think of using a Hoover with an extended hose, its what i typically use when dealing with large spiders.

you ain't lying. i go to pick my nephew up from school and all the moms look like they are ready to shoot a instagram photoshoot. i was like wtf is going on, why is everyone lookin juicy to PICK UP THEIR KIDS.
Can't say its the same here in the UK, but then it's permanently raining and cold...

Also there's much less focus on health/sport here, and the average diet is pretty poor, whereas you have some of the finest produce around...

One of the most venomous spiders in the world. I don't blame him. No one has died since they developed anti-venom though but still, it wouldn't be fun to take a bite. They are aggressive too.

plus the chance of whatever he bites falling off or being permanently maimed. not dying is great but people rarely think about what "not dying" looks like. not dying to a shark attack means the shark took part of you with him and you survived. i imagine that's what it's like with some venomous bites that aren't treated immediately.

Can't say its the same here in the UK, but then it's permanently raining and cold...

Also there's much less focus on health/sport here, and the average diet is pretty poor, whereas you have some of the finest produce around...

i don't live in Australia, i just have family there i visit. but yeah, they got some great produce and i was surprised at how health focused it was over there since i'm from America it's totally different lol

and that's not even the scariest one. check out the blue ringed octopus. motherfucker is only like 2 inches big but has enough venom to kill 26 people within minutes. i like Australia. i like Australians. i like their culture, but because of their murderous wildlife FUCK AUSTRALIA.

What the fuck?

1708745357800.png

I’ve been to more than 20 countries all over america, europe, asia and middle east. Would never go to Ausralia, though. It’s terrifying lol.

I know you're joking... But this will give you nightmares for real...

This guy is amazing tbh... This video is one of the funniest, and craziest things I've ever seen:

That guy is indeed worthy of being an Honorary Sherdog member.​

That guy is indeed worthy of being an Honorary Sherdog member.​
Glad someone watched them! Lmao! Thanks sherkbro.

Balls the size of Shadface pillows... One of the GOAT youtube channels - craziest Aussie wildlife bro since Steve Irwin left us.

Good shit, no?

Last edited:
Back