Robert Whittaker, Scared to Death of...

Tough as nails UFC Fighter Robert Whittaker is scared to death in this clip. Of?

Uh... it's a fucking funnelweb... in the house. He SHOULD be scared to death of that thing.

If that thing bit one of his kids, they'd probably be dead.

Australia has a reputation for terrifying shit that can kill you precisely because of things like that fucker...

Australia is nuts... Snakes, and spiders that can kill you in hours, sharks, stonefish, crocodiles, and Nate Diaz kangaroos.

loakvc3s0su11.png
Hours? We're fine with the ones that can kill you in hours, you have time to get the antivenom... it's the ones that kill you in minutes that you should be worried about.

You aren't invited to the hunting trip.
Why? I’m all for hunting if you aren’t a trophy hunter …
I could kill an animal if I had to eat no problems at all. I just don’t like people that kill shit just cause…it’s just a disrespect for life . It is the same as killing a deer and leaving it to rot.

Americans have fucking Bears and mountain lions cruising around the suburbs going through bins and they lose their mind over our shit. I don't get it.
I’ve had many close encounters with black bears, but those things are generally terrified of us. That is unless people have been feeding them.

About 15 years ago while hiking a huge black bear followed my friend and I for about 1 mile until we crossed a bridge that it seemed to be scared of. Apparently people were feeding it and it ending up being shot and killed as a result. Only 1 person has been killed by a black bear in my state in the past 100 years and this was because of incredibly stupid behavior.

While bears can be a nuisance (they’ve wrecked my bird feeders and trash cans a few times) I’d prefer them over a deadly spider that can sneak into my house and crawl into my shoe. MUCH more likely to get bit by spider than attacked by a bear.

Uh... it's a fucking funnelweb... in the house. He SHOULD be scared to death of that thing.

If that thing bit one of his kids, they'd probably be dead.

Australia has a reputation for terrifying shit that can kill you precisely because of things like that fucker...

I learned many things in this thread. I've never been to Australia, lol.

Tough as nails UFC Fighter Robert Whittaker is scared to death in this clip. Of?

Clearly a soft American who's doesn't know shit about Australia. 'derrr he's scared, thought he was tough' Bitch, the spiders over there will fucking end you, you thick cunt.

Clearly a soft American who's doesn't know shit about Australia. 'derrr he's scared, thought he was tough' Bitch, the spiders over there will fucking end you, you thick cunt.

Look at all this hostility. I'm sorry your boyfriend pissed in your cereal this morning for you to be so upset, lol. Don't be soft and gotten to so easily, bud.

I follow an aussie guy on youtube who catches spiders from his garden, and puts them in a terrarium...

Redback spiders are even more venomous than funnel-web... Dude has literally thousands in his garden at any time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back