• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Active US Air Force member self-immolates outside Israel Embassy in Washington

In the cop’s defense, you have to protect yourself at all times. What was going through his head at that point was probably “What if this fucker is on PCP or meth and gets a seocond wind and decides to try to tackle me?”
I had that thought in mind, but it just seemed like overkill in this case, especially after they got the fire extinguishers going.
People had stepped in the line of his fire a few times as well, so it just didn't look safe as well.

I dislike the tunnel people committing genocide too but suicide isn't the way.

I had that thought in mind, but it just seemed like overkill in this case, especially after they got the fire extinguishers going.
People had stepped in the line of his fire a few times as well, so it just didn't look safe as well.
Admittedly I didn’t watch the whole video. Sounds pretty dumb if he kept his gun on others passing through his line of fire… have to assume he was freaked out by the scene. Not something you see everyday.

Admittedly I didn’t watch the whole video. Sounds pretty dumb if he kept his gun on others passing through his line of fire… have to assume he was freaked out by the scene. Not something you see everyday.
they had more than enough people there and the others were scrambling to find the fire extinguishers, he could have done pushups or jumping jacks, of course he did the most american thing instead <Lmaoo>

In the cop’s defense, you have to protect yourself at all times. What was going through his head at that point was probably “What if this fucker is on PCP or meth and gets a seocond wind and decides to try to tackle me?”
I saw the video and believe me, he wasn't going to do anything.

Have some damn respect and moderation for once in your life given the tragic death of that young man instead of trying to advance your agenda at all costs. Damn it.

I respect nobody with mental illness.

That's one way to get all Fired Up for a cause.....Let me check if he helped......
Nope the conflict that's been going on forever will continue to go on forever..

his final post
1708971763895648.jpg

That's one way to get all Fired Up for a cause.....Let me check if he helped......
Nope the conflict that's been going on forever will continue to go on forever..
If anything the poor guy will most likely be remembered as “that guy, on that one album cover”..

Mentally ill college student turns himself a martyr over terrorists who don't give half a shit about him, suddenly becomes obsessed with a cause he doesn't understand and never gave a fuck about, in order to show moral superiority.... shocking and never seen before, lol.

No.
Given what he went through, he deserves the respect of being clear about what he chose to die for and in that manner.
He was not mentally ill, he was aghast at what he saw as the military being complicit in war crimes and wanted to take a stand against it.

I agree it wasn't the best way to launch a protest, but he obviously felt powerless to do anything and you can't really disagree with him. He felt this was a way of making a statement that would make an impact and be remembered, like the famous Vietnamese monk self immolation.
Sounds like you want mentally ill people to brutally kill themselves to support your agenda. How fucked up and evil.

No.
Given what he went through, he deserves the respect of being clear about what he chose to die for and in that manner.
He was not mentally ill, he was aghast at what he saw as the military being complicit in war crimes and wanted to take a stand against it.

Oh fuck off.

When I was in the Army there was a soldier that offed himself in the barracks just days before deployment.
He was the butt of jokes the next day, and for weeks afterward. There was no respect given because he was a shitty soldier and we didn't want to send the message there was any honor behind his actions to and to dissuade any temptation of any other soldiers to off themselves.

Crowder has had the absolute best reaction -

And of course the fucker had to get it on camera, livestreaming his insanely stupid suicide.

he deserves the respect of being clear about what he chose to die for and in that manner.

Double fuck off.

I guarantee you within 3 seconds of him lighting that fluid he was like -

tenor.gif

He's not like a monk, he screamed like a little bitch.

No mentally fit person lights themselves on fire
This is not accurate actually it just depends on what the person loves. If the love they have for the other is greater than for themselves, they may see a reason to give their life to raise awareness.

That's not necessarily mental illness and this guy seemed extremely calm on the way to doing it as the video reveals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back