Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Mmm k, add non firearm weapons they still lose , add guns it's whoever can get their guns out, which is still favor ufc fighter who will be grappling from the start

heston-laugh-slow-smooth.gif

bruh do you have any idea how trained these guys are at drawing their side arm? it's like second nature to them and don't believe all those Seagal movies; you are NOT disarming one of these guys.

completely different skillsets my guy

Last edited:
Mmm k, add non firearm weapons they still lose , add guns it's whoever can get their guns out, which is still favor ufc fighter who will be grappling from the start
Good chance a random adult male with a 4 inch long knife could kill any fighter in the world, or at very least be 50/50.

They thankfully train for different jobs. I wouldn't want Sean being a Seal- he would have sat down and had a conversation with Bin Laden on how much they agree on homosexual issues. Thankfully, the Seals that were there put holes in Bin Laden instead.

Good chance a random adult male with a 4 inch long knife could kill any fighter in the world, or at very least be 50/50.
I don't know about a knife. Push kicks are still longer range weapons than knives. But a spear beats an unarmed guy almost always.

I truly don't understand how people such the above can go through life thinking shit like that as it there was any logic to it.

Sam doesn't EVER enter the octagon where the other guy is actually trying to kill him. He will freeze and cry for mercy in seconds.
<Huh2>

I'm with the Seal on this one.

there's nothing I wrote that is wrong.
You can't answer properly, so you claim it was "trolling".... I'd counsel "thinking" on your part....
Everything you wrote is wrong. In a cage, in a street, in a hole in someones backyard. In hand to hand combat, Sean Strickland is going to butt fuck any seal they put in front of him.

I truly don't understand how people such the above can go through life thinking shit like that as it there was any logic to it.

Sam doesn't EVER enter the octagon where the other guy is actually trying to kill him. He will freeze and cry for mercy in seconds.
Who the fuck is Sam?

Strickland has won a belt. That fellow hasn’t won a war.

Also, fighting for our freedom. Lol.
Mfer fights with tech 100 years more advanced than the broke countries they send him to playing call of duty there and then acts like he's rambo.

I think it is you who's missing some perspective...
Seals train not to die. Sean train for a purse, to fight against another person under rules to make it "fair".
If sean wants to give up, he knows he can simply give up. A seal does not have this "option".
And unlike how you think, I can say that a Seal has been broken far more times due to the difficulties of their trade. They are pushed to the limits constantly, and their breaking point is stretched.
But again, you are trying to simplify their "work"... it's not simply "work" for them. And if you never been part of it, you will never understand/grasp the differences.
Cool. When that SEAL doesn't quit, Sean will choke him unconscious and then do whatever he wants with that Seal. You realize that right? Sean is going to beat the SEAL until he's unconscious and then he can eat the SEALs ass if he wants to. There is literally nothing the SEAL can do. No matter how much he "wont quit" when he's unconscious there is nothing he can do. Keep living in your fantasy land where thee guys are actually robots that can't be stopped.

Quit watching The Lone Survivor,

Going to be honest, there is a 95% chance they take my knife from me and kill me with it.

this is not a Seagal movie

Mfer fights with tech 100 years more advanced than the broke countries they send him to playing call of duty there and then acts like he's rambo.

shy-taliban-smile-awkward-u82tfq443l3r2rr8.gif

the average Taliban has more courage in his left nut than most mma fighters. just completely different worlds

the funny thing is though: Strickland seems like the kind of guy that, with a slightly different path in life, would have been a military guy. he just has that kind of feel to him. so why talk shit

Cool. When that SEAL doesn't quit, Sean will choke him unconscious and then do whatever he wants with that Seal. You realize that right? Sean is going to beat the SEAL until he's unconscious and then he can eat the SEALs ass if he wants to. There is literally nothing the SEAL can do. No matter how much he "wont quit" when he's unconscious there is nothing he can do. Keep living in your fantasy land where thee guys are actually robots that can't be stopped.

Quit watching The Lone Survivor,

is anyone here arguing that Strickland would not be able to beat a random SOF guy or Navy SEAL in a hand to hand unarmed fight? I don't think anybody is arguing that. What people are argueing is that a Navy SEAL has a skillset that matters so, so much more in real life, where there are no rules, no referees, and men fight armed and have been fighting armed for tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years

Brandon Wolf was a Navy SEAL and fought in the UFC. He was a welterweight and never a champion but maybe there was at one SEAL would could last a week with strictland.

Last edited:
Brandon Wolf was a Navy SEAL and fought in the UFC. He was a welterweight and never a champion but maybe there was at one one SEAL would could last a week eith strictland.

In training? there is an ex-Navy Seal on youtube named Chadd Wright - the channel is called "3 of 7 project" - who runs ultra marathons and shit. yeah, i know grappling is a different thing and all but you also seem to underestimate the mindset of these guys. you can't unterstand it unless you have met a least one of them but preferrably many of them. they just have a "different mindset" and there is not a chance that Strickland's training is going to be anything a Navy SEAL couldn't handle physically or mentally

of course I am not saying the Navy SEAL will be as skilled as Strickland at mma training; but neither would Strickland be as skilled at Navy SEAL methods of training

The ex-US military “volunteers” with “combat experience” shit their pants and die like flies on the frontlines in Ukraine because they can’t handle anything tougher than drone striking weddings and goat herders, so Sean has got a point tbh.

Also, that seal looks like a manlet. Any UFC 125-er would have his way with that douche, lol.
Stop embarrassing yourself

Back