Crime FBI uses image of well-dressed White women to depict organized retail crime

Is this a fair depiction of organized retail theft in America?

• Total voters
I'm almost sure that I don't care ;)

Oh, you got upset about a thread regarding sneakers that most people found humorous regardless of their political stance? And now you're here and still upset about a harmless thread?

Huh. Well, continue to enjoy being upset. And continue to cry.

<36>
Ahhh... the same old same old, and I don't give a hoot about a sneaker thread just using it as an example of hypocrisy.

You can mock some idiotic sneaker but mocking the woke FBI is crying.

Daddy's real deep in there isn't he?

<JonesLaugh>
giphy.gif

Ahhh... the same old same old, and I don't give a hoot about a sneaker thread just using it as an example of hypocrisy.

The "woke" FBI that is comprised of mostly conservatives?

{<huh}

Next thing you tell me, is that all of the police departments are woke too...

And you guys wonder why making fun of you has turned into a full time job 😂

Are you actually trying to compare making fun of Trump releasing a sneaker line, which literally everyone in the thread was doing, to this thread?

<36>

You're going to work through this.

young-woman-crying.jpg

You couldn't tell I was talking specifically about this thread?

I don't even know what you mean. Posting a photo of a white lady doesn't have anything to do with being woke lol.

Nor is the FBI woke.

Your post is honestly just insane.

Are you actually trying to compare making fun of Trump releasing a sneaker line, which literally everyone in the thread was doing, to this thread?

<36>

young-woman-crying.jpg
You're boring, a smug hypocrite, and I'd bet dollars to donuts your on the spectrum.

Enjoy talking about crying and reveling in your massively over-inflated sense of self! Cheers!!

It's not a problem for me - I know that it would represent the majority of criminals. But if 2/3rd of the crime is by white people then it doesn't make sense to use an image for 3/10s of the crime.

If 2/3rds of a car lot is green cars and 3/10s of the lot is blue cars, it's kind of misrepresentative of the lot to focus on the blue cars. Sure, you can do it but there should a good reason.

Good lord... Two white girls shoplifting purse does not represent at all this recent trend in mass smash & grabs that started during the George Floyd riots.

And lol at not understanding statistics. 2/3 of the "reported" crimes are white people. But where are the unreported crimes happening? In heavy blue cities.

The kind of mass theft events that have lead to businesses closing... leaving neighborhood without options to even go grocery shopping or get their medications.

The same places where that stores that remain have had to put all their merchandise behind locked glass cabinets due to massive and unabated shoplifting.

I guess we'll have to disagree here...

You're boring, a smug hypocrite, and I'd bet dollars to donuts your on the spectrum.

Enjoy talking about crying and reveling in your massively over-inflated sense of self! Cheers!!

That's nice. You're an idiot, completely irrelevant, and should cut back on the donuts.

Enjoy continuing to cry whenever I post.

Here's one for the road.

<36>

Good lord... Two white girls shoplifting purse does not represent at all this recent trend in mass smash & grabs that started during the George Floyd riots.

And lol at not understanding statistics. 2/3 of the "reported" crimes are white people. But where are the unreported crimes happening? In heavy blue cities.

The kind of mass theft events that have lead to businesses closing... leaving neighborhood without options to even go grocery shopping or get their medications.

The same places where that stores that remain have had to put all their merchandise behind locked glass cabinets due to massive and unabated shoplifting.

I guess we'll have to disagree here...

Bro, when was the last time you went to a Walmart in a red state? You can come to mine, where you will be shocked to find that even simple sex lube, vibrators, razor blades, and a whole host of other shit is locked behind glass cabinets and doors.

The dollar generals even have shit like household pharmaceuticals behind glass that goes off like the buzzer of a Final 4 game when you grab a bottle of Tylenol off the shelf.

I promise you, if i see a picture from an official source where there's a story about type crime X and they use a representative picture of only black people, i will make a thread and tag you in it. and if i don't see it and there's a thread about it, tag me in it and i'd be criticizing it.
With bated breath.

You can't even explain why the FBI posting a photo of a shoplifting white lady is woke?

You obviously don't even know what the word means.

Would you like for me to break down why what you said is insanely stupid?

Bro, when was the last time you went to a Walmart in a red state? You can come to mine, where you will be shocked to find that even simple sex lube, vibrators, razor blades, and a whole host of other shit is locked behind glass cabinets and doors.

The dollar generals even have shit like household pharmaceuticals behind glass that goes off like the buzzer of a Final 4 game when you grab a bottle of Tylenol off the shelf.
I've never seen that in a Wal-Mart and the only things I've ever seen locked up were the Urban Hair Care products but that's just because those are the items being stolen the most...but that could be maybe more and more people are now identifying as a different Race. Now I've seen stores where mainly urban gentlemen and women "shop" at and its like fort knox.

<36>

young-woman-crying.jpg
Did you just use a picture of a white woman crying? What are you implying here? I don't know why, but I feel I should be mad.

You can't even explain why the FBI posting a photo of a shoplifting white lady is woke?

You obviously don't even know what the word means.

Would you like for me to break down why what you said is insanely stupid?
I'm not interested in you breaking anything down.

I've never seen that in a Wal-Mart and the only things I've ever seen locked up were the Urban Hair Care products but that's just because those are the items being stolen the most...but that could be maybe more and more people are now identifying as a different Race. Now I've seen stores where mainly urban gentlemen and women "shop" at and its like fort knox.

I could post photos if you guys would like lol. Hell, they usually even keep the pokemon cards locked up in a cabinet behind the electronics cash registers in every Walmart I've been in around here. Though, that one might have changed. It's been a while since my oldest has asked for any cards.

@nostradumbass has 20 posts ITT crying about me making fun of him for caring.

Looking good, princess. You should do a photo shoot for the FBI.

<36>
I'll delete my account right now if you can quote the 20 posts ITT you're imagining I have. Will you offer the same, or you just going to keep lying and sob into your pillow some more?

I'm not interested in you breaking anything down.

You also can't even explain how this is woke so I'm not surprised. So, I'll break it down for you anyway

Meaning of the word woke:

"Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".[1][2] Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights. Woke has also been used as shorthand for some ideas of the American Left involving identity politics and social justice, such as white privilege and reparations for slavery in the United States."

A) The FBI posting an image of the white lady shopping doesn't have anything to do with social inequality

B) it doesn't have anything to do with racial injustice

C) doesn't have anything to do with sexism

D) has nothing to do with lgbtq

E) doesn't have anything to do with Identity politics

F) it's not about social justice

G) nothing to do with white privilege

E) doesn't have anything to do with reparations

If anything, the conservatives, such as yourself are arguing that the FBI are commiting a racial injustice by posting a photo of a white lady. Your post is so insane that you managed to argue for the FBI to be more "woke" in order to rectify the great racial injustice of some fucking goober white lady shoplifting while simultaneously calling them "woke"

Your post is completely illogical lmao

Back