All Time GOAT poll

Peds don't teach you how to fight, princess. You just sound bitter.
PEDs make you able to train harder. PEDs make you able to reconstituate faster. Peds make you able to heal from injuries faster. PEDs make you able to work hard for a longer period. PEDs can give you a better constitution. I could go on.

There is a reason professional athletes in all sports are willing to do PEDs even when it could ruin everything they have worked for. The reason being - PED's fucking work. And work so well that risking your career is worth it.

That you say something so stupid in defense of PED's, and add an insult, makes you look like a moron with a cheater mentality.

This conversation will always devolve into the pro steroids group saying they're fine with cheating, so everyone should be. Sorry dog, the results are in and most people aren't ok with cheating. Especially when it's that blatant.

Last edited:
It's all subjective really. I like idea of who's in the mount rushmore of greatest MMA fighters. These are the 4 for me.

Just clump them altogether and say they are the best ever to step in the cage/ring.

Fedor Emelianenko
Jon Jones
GSP
Anderson Silva

It really bugs me that people in the mma sphere are so averse to logic. His performance inside the cage is the result of his usage of PEDs. To say "everybody is on steroids" or "he would still be very good he didnt even need the steroids" does not nullify the statement. He is where he is because of illegal performance enhancing drugs and cheating in and out of the cage. And it sucks that we will never ever see him absolutely flatline knocked out.
they also believe gsp is natural lmfao
and they also believe fedor was natural

fedor and gsp never proved that they can still be good in a drug testing org
only jones proved that he can be the best
drug testing or no drug testing

and lol at fedor nutthuggers
claiming hes natural in pride
then crying when he was beaten by grandpa hendo with trt

lmao the dude they claim is clean fighting ped abusers in pride
but gets angry when fighting hendo

thats the definition of drug testing makes you weak

wtf is wrong with these people

This conversation will always devolve into the pro steroids xano saying they're fine with cheating, so everyone should be. Sorry dog, the results are in and most people aren't ok with cheating. Especially when it's that blatant.
erase those wins where u think he cheated
i am 100 percent sure fedor and gsps resume would still look like a trash
lmao best wins over hughes fitch jos kos
cro cop and nog

seriously

you believe those guys where talented than the monsters jones faced?

He ain't.

He lost to Reyes anyways.
both gsp and fedor got beaten

well if your post makes you feel better il support you
more than a decade you feel angry and mad at jones

how cruel it is too see him win always
his resume cannot be surpassed in this lifetime
you will be angry everytime you see jones haha

Sherdog when a fighter they love pops:
"Everyone is on steroids"
Sherdog when a fighter they hate pops:
"He only won because steroids gave him an advantage"
Also Sherdog about fighters they hate: "Look at how shredded he is, obviously he took steroids"

erase those wins where u think he cheated
i am 100 percent sure fedor and gsps resume would still look like a trash
lmao best wins over hughes fitch jos kos
cro cop and nog

seriously

you believe those guys where talented than the monsters jones faced?
Well a couple things

1: It's not just throwing out whatever fight someone popped for. Pretty much everyone capable of critical thinking knows that when someone is caught cheating at something competitive, it's highly unlikely that it's an isolated incident. No, far more likely is whatever method they have been using to cheat is now obsolete or they mistimed their cycle. You don't give benefit of the doubt to people with a history of deceit. Well unless you're such a big fan you want them inside of you lol

2. A good win doesn't lose value just because you refer to them dismissively. Some of us watched the fights and don't need to use wiki for everything.

they also believe gsp is natural lmfao
and they also believe fedor was natural

fedor and gsp never proved that they can still be good in a drug testing org
only jones proved that he can be the best
drug testing or no drug testing

and lol at fedor nutthuggers
claiming hes natural in pride
then crying when he was beaten by grandpa hendo with trt

lmao the dude they claim is clean fighting ped abusers in pride
but gets angry when fighting hendo

thats the definition of drug testing makes you weak

wtf is wrong with these people
People with cheater mentality will always says "other people cheat too" to justify their position of "cheating is ok".

The fact is - GSP never popped. Fedor never popped. Jon Jones popped. Twice. So what you are saying is that everyone juices, but Jon Jones and his team are retards that didn't know how to hide the juicing. So not only is Jon a cheater, he is also retarded. Good call.

And mentioning Pride like that, without any apparent understanding of the facts makes you come off as less then intelligent - PED's were legal in Pride. Legal. As in - not cheating.

JBJ is goat, not even close. Nobody has his resume, dude has legit not lost a fight and dismantled a who’s who of MMA legends. Cry more TS.
Hello and welcome to this forum. I would like to say what an amazing username you have!

The PED argument is weird to me. Out of the usual GOAT contenders, two popped, one retired at 32 and one dominated in an organisation that had zero drug testing.

The PED argument is weird to me. Out of the usual GOAT contenders, two popped, one retired at 32 and one dominated in an organisation that had zero drug testing.
So - out of the usual GOAT contenders, two were cheaters, one retired at 32, and one dominated in an organisation that had zero drug testing.

Yes, it is weird to me too how people can compare cheaters with non-cheaters, and not see a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back