News Jamie Pickett retires following 5th straight loss

aldo.gif

Thank God Bo got the test of a lifetime vs Jamie Pickett before he retired. Now Bo is facing one of the greatest talents in our sport today, 10-5 Cody Brundage.
Yes they should have Khabib come out of retirement for a guy in his 20's who just showed up. He shouldn't be facing punchers ranked similarly to him, because after all, he wrestled teenagers. Khabib would easily accept the contract if Dana offers to resurrect his father.

Yes they should have Khabib come out of retirement for a guy in his 20's who just showed up. He shouldn't be facing punchers ranked similarly to him, because after all, he wrestled teenagers. Khabib would easily accept the contract if Dana offers to resurrect his father.
Holy shit

Where the fuck did this even come from?

I never take fighters retirements seriously anymore. Wish him the best, but I have a feeling we’ll see him on the regionals in 9-12 months.

They were more than generous with Pickett. They gave him a ton of chances to show he could hang around the lowest level in the company and he couldn't.

Thank God Bo got the test of a lifetime vs Jamie Pickett before he retired. Now Bo is facing one of the greatest talents in our sport today, 10-5 Cody Brundage.
He can fight against low ranked fighters till he retires, it has no effect on rankings so who cares.
And he is not challenging to the champ while being unranked like those bathtub orgy lovers. He is a nice, humble American boi

I genuinely have no idea how this guy got so many UFC fights. He was dreadful.

Reactions: Gio
Back