News "Bloody Elbow" Was Sold and Their Entire Staff Was Laid Off

Those guys are all experts in breaking down fights, the absolute best in the industry imo (an industry filled with frauds), hopefully they continue to do so in some other capacity.

I didn't care for many of Karim's takes but anyone celebrating the staff of BE losing their jobs is absolute scum.

This 100%

Used to always go and validate my mult legs with their Staff Picks they used to do. They were always really good, Zane in particular.

The UG sold out a couple months ago too. It will be a fitness site before long I imagine. Do you know who bought BE?

This is going to severely impact what we get to learn about MMA. Bellator and One financial reports? Bloody Elbow. UFC anti-trust suit? Bloody Elbow. Which fighter is kissing the boots of Russian warlords or oligarchs? Bloody Elbow. Why is the UFC so obsessed with visiting some states and countries but avoid others? Bloody Elbow. Why is the UFC obsessed with the Apex? Bloody Elbow.

Now questions such as these will go unanswered.

EDIT: Or as this nerd said.

Are they even going to host a show in Cleveland lol

They used to post some pretty inflammatory articles. I wouldn't be surprised if some shadowy billionaire with too much to hide just decided it was easier to throw a bunch of money at the site and make it conveniently disappear.

Raises a few questions.

Hopefully the new owners are not taking a turn for some woke garbage approach

Damn, this kinda reminds me of what happened to Cage Potato...but that didn't have the alarming deletion of content.

I'm gonna miss it.

i think im gonna start my own mma website to fill the gap left by bloody elbow
im fucking incredible at writing but my mother tongue isnt english
wtf man life is unfair

Of course the mongs on here don't understand the significance of this and how bad it is for what was already a barren MMA journalistic wasteland.

Kim Jong Un is jealous of Ari's control over the MMA media space.

woke nullifies og

If traffic is the goal, why would they delete all of the old controversial articles?
There are SEO reasons to do so, and it's also just easier because that removes a lot of future headaches from ambulance chasers hoping to nail you got an incorrectly credit photo.

anything w/ Zane, Connor, or Phil was great. not to mention the in-depth coverage of the antitrust lawsuit. anyone celebrating this news is a bit of a bitch

“anyone with a diff opinion then I, is a bitch “

Who’s the bitch ?

Back