After Jailton Almeida little brothers Curtis Blaydes will you still have hate in your heart or praise his name?

honest question and it sounds funny asking it, but does Blaydes even have the gas tank that Lewis has? He sure don't have the striking. For sure college wrestlers dominate white belts and blue belts, and NCAA d1 guys might be able to hang with purples and non competitive browns, but its like 2 different sports man. And i belive Almeida is a LEGIT competitive HEAVYWEIGHT BB.

I would assume Blaydes has the TDD as good as BB, but not necessarily better.

Starting to feel "Muscly" has more of a chance.

Blaydes has better striking than Lewis. All people remember is the KO in round 2 but up until then Blaydes was piecing Lewis up. His striking has improved over the years, he just doesn't have the chin to take shots from the heavy hitters in the division.

I thought Almeida might be the real deal, until he couldn't finish Black Beast on the ground.

very interesting fight. I think Almeida will be exposed and easily big brothered by Blaydes. If Almeida shows decent wrestling/TDD/TDs, I will be a believer though.

I don't like his name, so i will continue to hate him.

god damn what an embarassing way to go for almeida lol

Not sure what he was doing there lol. I mean a heavyweight spamming 10 elbows is going to tko you. I picked almeida but fuck he is one dimensional

Blaydes destroyed Almeida

Brazilian Fitch just kept trying to hug Blaydes but got exposed

Hammer fists repeatedly connecting to the temple is a mother fucker. lol.

Btw I think jaelton is the best grappler at hw, but he has holes as blaydes shows he leaves himself open quite a bit when constantly going for the TD. If you have someone who is good in clinch with striking that is going to be jaleton kryptonite and we saw that today. Was dominating blades in round one but left himself open with the constant TD and you can only eat so many of those from a hw.

Well complacency took over Almeida. Dude needs to bring out dem fists and quit wasting his gas tank with this wrestling heavy approach
<Neil01>

Even after getting the hammerfists of doom, i still hate his name.

Back