• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mvp vs wonderboy (#8)
Garry (#6)
JDM (#4 after tonight)
And then a title shot against Leon Edward on the UK. How far does he make it? He would have 4 top 15 wins with 3 of them being top 5-10 and he's older. Bout to have an MVP title fight in summer 2025.

107061-3958436.png
I was cruising and then I began bruising... :(

BSD really is the ur-example of a soutpaw though. Everything he does seem predicated on the open stance. Really wondering how well he'll hold up against another leftie. While Porier has a proven track record vs other soutpaws.
With how "Thai" he fights in the sense of blasting kicks until his opponent breaks I'm assuming he will stick to that with more elbows and potential switch kicks instead.
I agree though. I picked BSD but Poirier has proven he can box in any situation against elite talent. That experience and ability to rip high count combinations is something that should cause major issues.

Back