Media All FINISHES by legend and hero Mark Coleman

The first part was a bit hard to watch. The violence later was a relief.
So happy he made it, this thing hit me harder than expected for some reason. I kept imagining how his parents must have felt - being saved by their son, but being so close to losing him. All of us who are fathers hope to leave this world before our kids. They must have gone through hell in the past few days. So glad this story had a happy ending.

prime Mark Coleman was a scary fucking dude. no mercy, just dragged opponents to the floor and beat the absolute shit out of them until they quit or submitted. never quit either, despite how badly he got beaten in some of his later fights.

WAR THE HAMMER!

The godfather of ground and pound

Mark-Coleman.png

Hammer bless

The first part was a bit hard to watch. The violence later was a relief.
So happy he made it, this thing hit me harder than expected for some reason. I kept imagining how his parents must have felt - being saved by their son, but being so close to losing him. All of us who are fathers hope to leave this world before our kids. They must have gone through hell in the past few days. So glad this story had a happy ending.
I feel ya. I mentioned in the original thread that it was hitting close to home because I lost my grandpa in a fire a couple years ago. Seeing this wakeup video and what he said damn near broke me this AM.

Guy just had a hip replacement a couple months ago that he was having trouble with so he probably fucked that up during the rescue too. The part where he said he couldnt find his dog hit me fucking hard.
That was heartbreaking to watch. So glad he and his parents made it out alive thanks to him

Back