who is the most wasted talent in mma history?

2F20A1DD00000578-0-image-a-87_1449451508354.jpg
Reported for being hilariously accurate.

Henry Cejudo.

Mini-Khabib with balls to go look for larger dudes to waste.

Left early when he should've gone for the UFC Championship Hat Trick.

He could've led a global army of below height-average men to greater self-respect.
Is being a "Natural" BW and killing yourself to make Fly W really an example of having the balls to look for larger dudes? Pretty sure the only guys he fought his size or larger were Aljo and Merab and they both beat him easily.

This is my pick as well. Even Fedor said Alex is much more gifted than he is. He had incredible hand speed as well as power for a true heavyweight

TO4AmU.gif
speaking of russian mutants. I always day dream about how monstrous karelin woulda been if he put a genuine effort into mma. just looking at the advantage that wrestling gave to Brock and DC in the more modern era, I feel like he would be unstoppable during his heyday if he had a modicum of striking ability.
1710524873059.png

Henry Cejudo.

Mini-Khabib with balls to go look for larger dudes to waste.

Left early when he should've gone for the UFC Championship Hat Trick.

He could've led a global army of below height-average men to greater self-respect.
we already have DJ, Pacman, and Floyd for that, no worries. but yeah, cejudo was deadly in his prime even as a hater of his, I appreciate his greatness.

Pains me to say it, but Conor could be on the list.
- He got rich vs. Aldo in 2015 -> less training
- No cardio anymore since his ACL injury, couldn't run, just bike, which ain't as good
- Drugs and alcohol for years
- After 2016 he only trained boxing for a while and after Floyd 2017 he was rich and only a part time fighter anymore.

It's no wonder that Poirier got better and better, while McGregor got worse and lost

Lee Murray, the dude was a real good striker and had a slick submission game of his back. I feel he could have been real popular name with the fans, he had a tons of charisma but threw it all away
I get the appeal of Lee for the lore but I feel like his skills are greatly overrated. He took a young Silva to a decision but so did multiple others like Otsuka and that dude went 3/10 in PRIDE. So I don't think Lee fought enough for me to say he would be talked as a "quality" martial artist if it were not for his lore outside of the cage.

Zabit like someone else said is a good one.

Otherwise probably people who had chronic injuries (there are countless examples in tennis; not as many obvious ones in MMA for some reason, but I'm sure they exist) or people who never went to the UFC. The UFC should sign Nemkov for example.

Zabit like someone else said is a good one.

Otherwise probably people who had chronic injuries (there are countless examples in tennis; not as many obvious ones in MMA for some reason, but I'm sure they exist) or people who never went to the UFC. The UFC should sign Nemkov for example.
wow, its rare to find a tennis and an mma fan. do you still watch much tennis these days? since federer retired and the djoker takeover,i stopped following it

Back