Media Real or fake reaction by Ange Loosa to the eyepoke? Understandable frustration/words from Bryan Battle or no?

Battle is cringe as shit and a complete dumbass, but the other guy was totally looking for a way out.
He says he can't see so he can't fight anymore, but then wants to fight as soon as someone gets between them after Battle talked shit to him.

Guy has no heart and is a quitter.

He clearly got poked in the eye.

The difference with Sterling is that the way he acted was straight out of a parody
He got poked in the eye, but was ready to fight after battle called him a pussy lol.

Make it make sense.

Battle is cringe as shit and a complete dumbass, but the other guy was totally looking for a way out.
He says he can't see so he can't fight anymore, but then wants to fight as soon as someone gets between them after Battle talked shit to him.

How is Battle a dumbass when he spoke nothing but the truth that you also agree with.

Battle lost his shit, which was a bit ridiculous, considering he did thumb him legit in the eye.

I get being disappointed the guy opted out, but watch your eye gouging dude.
Months of training and a weight cut process, just for your opponent to take the pussy way out for a NC.

Nothing ridiculous about being heated in the moment there lol.

He quit, simple as. I usually give them the benefit of the doubt, but his eye looked fine and he showed no urgency or frustration.

I'm fine with Battle's reaction. Lit af.

As soon as you tell the doctors "I can't see", the doctor just ends the fight. Didn't even take the 5 lol.|

Corny man.

We can add 'ophthalmologist' to Shitdog's many collective credentials.

He may have have been faking. Or his eye may have f*cked up. It's just one of those situations where we just don't know - guy was legitimately poked and injuries don't always look obvious.

They should run this one back
Too much animosity at the end there
Battle is my boy tho

He got poked in the eye, but was ready to fight after battle called him a pussy lol.

Make it make sense.
You can have compromised vision from and eye poke and then get angry about being eye poked. It's not like he got eye poked and then he's in a catatonic state of unconsciousness and doesn't know where he is.

You can have compromised vision from and eye poke and then get angry about being eye poked. It's not like he got eye poked and then he's in a catatonic state of unconsciousness and doesn't know where he is.
Yeah it's a pretty weird reaction lol. People are always looking for gotcha moments, logic be damned. If he was mad then clearly he could see fine!

Yeah makes sense lol.

Back