Media Ian Garry fires back at Colby Covington, challenges him for “retirement” fight

Who would win this potential “I Quit” fight?

• Total voters
Welp, you guys were right. The UFC has become the WWE
Don't care as long as the end result is both of them stepping inside the cage.

This fight makes perfect sense ranking wise. And the personal attacks just helps build hype.

It's actually nice to see guys not depend on the organisation to market themselves and then cry that the UFC doesn't do more to promote them.

Slowly liking Ian Garry more, though still not a big fan. Honestly he was trying too hard to be Conor, but with idiots like Colby to play the foil he's showing his own likeable personality and decent character as a person more.

Neither will retire if they lose, specially the guy that is still quite young and undefeated...but he could had said that he was going to retire him or something, whoever wins it will be a UD anyway.

Who is the strongest grappler that Ian has faced do you think? How good is Ian on the ground? If there’s any chance Colby could expose him or make him look bad, do you think UFC would let that happen? Can’t say I’m a fan of either and I’m not sure either guy’s talent matches their hype. I wouldn’t mind seeing Colby drown this kid on the ground. All I’ve seen so far is Ian in favourable kickboxing style fights with tepid results lately. My mind could change though since I find them both douchey.

Last edited:
It really is the perfect sense in that both fighters desperately need some fans back. Ian Garry could easily pick up some Colby haters for his fanbase, and vice versa for Colby.

Machado and her ex lying in bed - "Hey lets start a beef between the boy and Covington. Should make for some fan interest and a good pay day."

Instagram videos suck. Please post a better source.

This back and forth is maybe the most WWE shit I’ve ever seen. Even more than some of the Chael promos.

Rooting for them both to lose this match

Back