Media Nate Diaz Bashes UFC "Want You To Die Before Freeing You From Contract, Free Conor" - Update: Mcgregor Responds

Why hasn't Conor just agreed to fight Chandler then? He shouldn't have done TUF against him if he wasn't going to fight him. He should openly say I am 100% healthy, we have Chandler as the opponent and I will fight whenever they say. His contract gets extended if he refuses OFFICIAL fight offers. It would have run out if he had been ready, willing and able to fight. Conor wants to have his cake and eat it too and Nate wants to suckle at Conor's teat one more time but cut out the UFC to get a bigger share. Fuck them both as they are irrelevant.

Based on what Conor is saying it's the UFC holding up the process.

and like that Nate is back on bad terms with Dana & co lol

he was finally in their good graces too! even managed to leave amicably
Idk about being an n good graces with Dana and the ufc. I mean they did try and have the first death in the ufc by having him fight Kazmat! Luckily he missed weight

Why hasn't Conor just agreed to fight Chandler then? He shouldn't have done TUF against him if he wasn't going to fight him. He should openly say I am 100% healthy, we have Chandler as the opponent and I will fight whenever they say. His contract gets extended if he refuses OFFICIAL fight offers. It would have run out if he had been ready, willing and able to fight. Conor wants to have his cake and eat it too and Nate wants to suckle at Conor's teat one more time but cut out the UFC to get a bigger share. Fuck them both as they are irrelevant.
Contracts expire after 5 years

Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao

You make it sound like he made 25 million for Eddie. He made 25 million for Mendes, Aldo, Nate 1, Nate 2 and Eddie combined.

It shouldn't be difficult to understand that this is only a fraction of the amount of money he brought in. And why he is getting massively screwed regardless of the money looking good out of context.

We all have heard about the 3 fights offer per year from the UFC to keep contracts valid, even then now contracts have a expiration date, thats how Ngannou got away after he fought all of his fights, Conor has 2 left, but he was uneligible for a while, does that time gets added to his expiration date?? What happens if he reaches that date and still has fights left, and according to the 3 offers narrative, continues to decline them.

Im all for fighter pay and fight rights...but i will never feel sorry for Conor lmfao...

Id fight tomorrow with no camp for 25 mill and be happier then a pig in shit ...for the rest of my life..

This isnt the guy to be the one we feel sorry for , for money .. especially because that Alvarez fight should of never happened in the first place...

I know he's your boy... but Conor is one of the lucky ones...and not the same as the majority

I wonder what Eddie made that fight lmao
To be fair, the UFC is seriously underpaying their PPV stars, the UFC is constantly selling more than boxing, yet boxing is the one with the good purses, and he got 25M from a bunch of fights, not just 1.

Maybe. But the UFC HAS to offer him a fight at some point
Thats a narrative Dana has kept for years, im not so sure its real, or how does it work, if Conor wants out, and they HAVE to offer him fights, 3 times a year according to Dana, what fights have been offered to Conor?? Its like the narrative that he offered 3 fights to Leon Edwards, and he said yes to all 3 of them...who were those 3 that said no?? I mean, isnt the champion the one that can be picking and ducking here?? im starting to think this is all BS.

Last edited:
200.gif

Don't they have to offer their fighters at least 3 fights a year? I wonder if Conor contract is different.

Anyway if they are really icing him, he has enough money to take them to court and free him from his contract.

He's a coke-addict.

UFC is not gonna risk investing so much money in a potential Conor-headlined event only for him to be a no-show.

He needs to check himself into rehab.

Cokeheads can't be trusted.
When has he ever not turned up for a fight?

Jones is a coke head and Dana lets him do whatever he wants.

No one has the balls to ask Dana about the Conor situation. He's pretending like Conor is the hold up. Conor is saying the UFC is the hold up.

How did francis get out, can't conor do the same?
Fought all of his signed fights and his contract reached expiration date, with Conor i think its even easier, he isnt a champion and has no clause adding fights and/or time to his contract, and he is on a good contract, Ngannou had to fight for cheap in order to NOT sign for more fights, Conor will make decent money fighting whoever.

He's mentioned wanting to fight Pacquiao in Saudi Arabia. He sees the money that he can make. He knows what he made for the Floyd fight. You figure it out.

As a fan of Nate, he’s an absolute moron.
Nate is the Diaz bro I can get behind (I've stated my opinion on Nick plenty of times here)

He went out on good terms, should just leave it alone. It does sound like he's looking for another red panty night though.

It's pretty much impossible to win at prize fighting.

Conor put up a great fight.

and like that Nate is back on bad terms with Dana & co lol

he was finally in their good graces too! even managed to leave amicably
They dont really care what Nate says.

Theyll use him when they need him and when they dont, they dont.

Back