***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Dallas with a chance to win it Murray shot it a lil early

giphy.gif

Helluva way to close it.

GG.

Denver so close to being undefeated post ASG but Phoenix and now Dallas manage to squeak it out.

Dallas with a chance to win it Murray shot it a lil early

Reminded me of when they lost game 2 of the finals last year. Murray had the opportunity. It happens. Denver feels the same team, largely completely dominant at home, always a decent chance on the road against anyone.

Cant hate on that win even though Kowboy did the old jinx trick im on to you sir. Kyrie with that hook shot to win the game congrats. Dallas looks good right now havent watched them much this season. Denver came to play but nothing you can do against that kind of shot Kareem smiling somewhere.

He needs to become like the hulkster. I hope he starts he eating his vitamins and saying his prayers.

I'm not sure if I want him to bulk too much. Maybe top out at Chris Boosh proportions which he's not far off from.

Boban Marjanovic is the same height (7'4) and because he weighs 290 he's basically unplayable because he's too slow

Cant hate on that win even though Kowboy did the old jinx trick im on to you sir. Kyrie with that hook shot to win the game congrats. Dallas looks good right now havent watched them much this season. Denver came to play but nothing you can do against that kind of shot Kareem smiling somewhere.

<brucenod>

Back