Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

So you are OK with rich guys not paying contactors for work performed, just because they can wait them out in court. Some of those contractors had to file bankruptcy because of Trump not paying them, for work they performed. The thing it is not one or 2 guys but over a fucking 1000's contractors. Hell he still owes 300 from building Taj Mahal. The reason this great country was started was people were tired of rich guys fucking the working man just because they could. Sounds like you would rather live in an aristocracy instead of a democracy. There is a reason Trump lost New York by double digits both elections, because every body that spent the most time with him, know he is an absolute piece of shit.
I could never imagine siding with a rich guy fucking over a hard working American just because he can. Here is the crazy part, you are a Sherdogger who probably is upper middle class/lower upper class moneywise at best, and siding with some rich dude that fucks over the working man. I was raised you should always pay a man for his work.
Another cool rant. Do a third

I'm hoping Trump's allowed to run and wins just so I can watch people's heads explode.

images

Love it.
<codychoke>

Still
Well, my late wife's aunt's 2nd husband went to Red Onion for it, but he's not famous. You also have that dude whose wife was on real housewives.
If you're talking that couple in new jersey, then it seems you have none because that isn't even close. They got loans then tried to declare a fake bankruptcy then withdrew it to hide their assets to avoid paying it back and still owed creditors like $14 million when they went to jail, and didn't file any tax return the entire time they were making several million.

The reason you can't come up with any examples is because there aren't any. The banks are the ones who would sue or file a criminal complaint, which they only do if they lost money. Everybody here made money, everybody was happy, and the reason the case existed is because the AG ran her campaign on abusing the office to harass and prosecute political opponents, and when she couldn't find a real crime, just had to make him the only person she has or will sue for common practice in real estate development, and we know that because the governor came out and said don't worry, it's just political and they aren't going to do it to anybody else, because highballing your assets to start negotiating with banks is how 100% of lians for real estate development work.

It's probably hard to get a loan based on the value of your assets when it was just proven in court that you've been inflating and deflating the value of your assets for decades depending who is asking.

I suspect he doesn’t have enough properties free of mortgages to put as collateral for the bond.

Not ones worth as much as he claims they’re worth anyway.

i wonder if trump's last ditch effort to not have his shit seized is to roll up to the courthouse with a trailer full of sneakers and playing cards?

I can see him trying to claim those ugly as sin sneakers and Ai generated NFTs have a combined value of 430 mill or whatever he'll be in debt for by that stage

I can see him trying to claim those ugly as sin sneakers and Ai generated NFTs have a combined value of 430 mill or whatever he'll be in debt for by that stage

poor rudy. when trump finally goes to pay off his $2 million debt to rudy, rudy's gonna be standing there saying "what the fuck is this? what the hell am i supposed to do with these boxes of shoes and these superhero cards?"

I think it's funny how the POTUS regrets calling non citizen murderer 'illegal' while it's perfectly fine to refer to a former POTUS as Hitler.

Not haha funny, just oddly hypocritical and amorphic.

Words can be used in many ways I guess.

A pedophile is now a 'minor attracted adult', illegal aliens are now 'newcomers.'

Waiting for rape to be redefined as 'non consensual sex' or something.

This all started btw when alcoholism became a 'disease'.

Everyone can be a victim now.
This post sounds like you fell off the wagon...{<shrug}

I think it's funny how the POTUS regrets calling non citizen murderer 'illegal' while it's perfectly fine to refer to a former POTUS as Hitler.

i don't think that it's fair to try to compare adolf hitler to donald trump. hitler never raped anyone inside of a department store.

i don't think that it's fair to try to compare adolf hitler to donald trump. hitler never raped anyone inside of a department store.
Lol but he did rape your grandma in the stalag, as did dozens of steins. How does it feel to have Nazi blood flowing through your veins, Leipzig?

Confirmed.
You’re a pedantic idiot.

Back