Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

@Dirt Road Soldier

I believe this is more about government being stupid, but outside of the hour of the day, it doesn't seems far-fetched to serve a search warrant at the place where the search is going to take place.

They could have sent three to his office and the rest to his house at the same time. This is not rocket science and is done like that when LEOs actually use their brains.

They could have sent three to his office and the rest to his house at the same time. This is not rocket science and is done like that when LEOs actually use their brains.

If it was a search warrant i think they were counting on the guy being cooperative, since you know, he has no prior, he is not part of a crazy grooming cult or anything.

Going in t 6am does sounds pretty weird as fuck, but i doubt they were that stupid to barge in, although i wouldn't doubt it either.

If it was a search warrant i think they were counting on the guy being cooperative, since you know, he has no prior, he is not part of a crazy grooming cult or anything.

Going in t 6am does sounds pretty weird as fuck, but i doubt they were that stupid to barge in, although i wouldn't doubt it either.

So show up (with backup) in broad daylight, knock on the door, identify yourself, tell him you have a search warrant for...?..., would you please step outside while we search the premises. If he then wants to make it hard,then go hard.

Unless it comes out this guy is a threat, then I'm failing to see why they went door kicking mode right off the bat.

Stop whining..

obey-glitch.gif

is that the message the mod sent you?

No, the mods are too cowardly to answer my challenge. They know that they are doing it without just cause, and are complete corrupt sell outs.

They'll just censor (my pointing out that this is shady and perhaps indicative of a child trafficking operation at the airport) and protect the Clintons (and other Epstein associates), and you droids will cheer it on, even though children are at stake.

Last edited:
@Dirt Road Soldier

I believe this is more about government being stupid, but outside of the hour of the day, it doesn't seems far-fetched to serve a search warrant at the place where the search is going to take place.
It's the ATF, they were probably hoping to find a few dogs to shoot and a fish to poison also. They can be both stupid and malicious, it's the government after all

Why were they there to arrest him in the first place?

This...

and was it a No Knock Raid?

Why else would the Home Owner fight back? The guy's brother is right. It makes no sense for the dude to just start blasting, unless he was involved in explicit illegal activities that the media hasn't reported yet. I mean... was a real world Walter White?

There's a few details missing.

It's a fair fucking question. Just casually go to his office, hand him the warrant, done and done. For some reason they decided to go to his house at the ass crack of dawn (instead of waiting for when he isn't home) to break down the door. Smells 100% like the usual level of ATF stupidity.

Wait, so it was a No Knock raid?

Fuck me... so many innocents have been killed with these. How are homeowners supposed to know these are LEO's and not some Home Invader?

Fuck the Feds... seriously

No, the mods are too cowardly to answer my challenge. They know they are doing it without just cause, and are complete corrupt sell outs.

They'll just censor (as they did again my pointing out that this is shady and perhaps indicative of a trafficking operation at the airport) and protect the Clintons (and other Epstein associates), and you droids will cheer it on, even though children are at stake.
<{Heymansnicker}>

6am? Did they knock or was this one of those forced entry type of services? Did they announce?

I didn't see it listed what they were arresting him for so it's hard to put this in the right context.

Agreed... way more details needs to come out.

No Knock Raids need to be banned.

So what if some criminals can flush some drugs down the toilet occasionally. Seriously, so many unnecessary victims from them, both Law Enforcement and Home Owners

lol... It's the ATF

Monroe-Waco.jpg

Search warrants can be executed at 6am. There's nothing prohibiting a warrant being executed during the day.

I'm not sure why people think federal agents should wait for people to leave the house. It's not exactly a courtesy call.

It's best to wait and see what happened before making conclusions. I do find it amusing that people are highly selective of when to be outraged by law enforcement though.

If they wanted a fight they wouldn't have got themselves shot, because so far it looks like the dude got the jump on the cops.

Maybe they thought a rich old man would be way more reasonable.

Or they came barging in 6am and he thought it was a home invasion....

Back