Media Jon Jones Dismisses Tom Aspinall Again Calls Him Just a "Fan"

aspinall was so polite like a cuck.

Are all brits like that?

Tom looks way bigger than Jon. Kind of surprising. I predict Jones is losing that 0 soon.

Aspinall would walk through Jones--I've been saying this for a long time. But he's going about this all wrong.

Instead of acting like a fan and constantly talking about Jones, Aspinall should just knock off all the top contenders in quick succession; I'm talking 3 or 4 fights within a year. Take a page out of Poatan's book and be extra active. The hype would build itself, and he would maximize those ppv points. The pressure on Jones would mount, and I think he'd be forced to take the fight because his ego wouldn't allow everyone to think Aspinall is better.

But as of now, Aspinall hasn't done anything to differentiate himself from all the other contenders that Jones has beaten over the last decade. Jones can write him off as just another contender.

Aspinall would walk through Jones--I've been saying this for a long time. But he's going about this all wrong.

Instead of acting like a fan and constantly talking about Jones, Aspinall should just knock off all the top contenders in quick succession; I'm talking 3 or 4 fights within a year. Take a page out of Poatan's book and be extra active. The hype would build itself, and he would maximize those ppv points. The pressure on Jones would mount, and I think he'd be forced to take the fight because his ego wouldn't allow everyone to think Aspinall is better.

But as of now, Aspinall hasn't done anything to differentiate himself from all the other contenders that Jones has beaten over the last decade. Jones can write him off as just another contender.

That’s exactly what he should be doing, and that way he also builds his own legacy, instead of thinking beating old Bones is a legacy.

I get what you're saying, but Aspinall has already destroyed 4 of the top 10 in just 8 minutes combined which already sets him apart from anybody Jones has ever fought.

I'm sure Jon would love to make Tom have to beat the other 6 before he gives him a shot, but I'm not sure jumping through hoops to prove himself puts him in a stronger light than chasing him down for a fight does.

Besides, he is the interim HW champion, that belt alone should indicate he has already proven he is next for the "real" belt. Certainly more than a 42 year old that hasn't fought in 3 years and hasn't won a fight in 4.

Don't get me wrong, I do think Tom should focus on other fights and build his own resume and legacy, but not to make Jon want to fight him. Ultimately I think Jones has made it perfectly clear that he will never fight Aspinall (despite hints to the contrary). So Tom should focus on building his own career while Jon beats up an old man and retires.

Aspinall should load 2 n-word bullets into his verbal shotgun and go hunting Jones. There can't be an easier way to make a black guy want to fight you, surely?

Aspinall should load 2 n-word bullets into his verbal shotgun and go hunting Jones. There can't be an easier way to make a black guy want to fight you, surely?

serious recoil from that blast tho

Eek

Back