Rewatch I just rewatched Poatan vs Jiri

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm sorry i know it's trully annoying to hear that but Jiri was clearly winning the fight before he got caught, he overweilmed Poatan with shots

Jiri is clearly a better striker overall, he just don't know how to defend himself, Poatan have also a sus defense of punches btw

Discuss

I'm sorry i know it's trully annoying to hear that but Jiri was clearly winning the fight before he got caught, he overweilmed Poatan with shots

Jiri is clearly a better striker overall, he just don't know how to defend himself, Poatan have also a sus defense of punches btw

Discuss

You know what's even more annoying? When thread starters post "discuss" at the end.

Stylistically, Prochazka was probably going to eventually get caught by something big. Especially in a 5 round fight. He’s just a very hittable guy…

Not saying he doesn’t have a chance at beating Pereira, but a striking match always favors Pereira, regardless of how well Prochazka was doing before the KO…

Stylistically, Prochazka was probably going to eventually get caught by something big. Especially in a 5 round fight. He’s just a very hittable guy…

Not saying he doesn’t have a chance at beating Pereira, but a striking match always favors Pereira, regardless of how well Prochazka was doing before the KO…
Rakic might sleep him too.

Textbook bullshit early stoppage.

But I understand. If I had low T and didn't mind altering the careers of pros irrevocably I would also virtue signal online that any time a fighter is dropped they should stop the fight instantly regardless of if they are defending themselves or not. Then I'd attach myself to whichever fighter won the fight in true beta fashion.

After all, makes me look good morally. You cavemen and your desire for fighter's to be allowed to defend themselves... shudder. The fact that the early stoppage directly benefits the fighter the org wanted to win... well nevermind that. Ignore that please. Me looking morally superior is what matters so just focus on that.

Textbook bullshit early stoppage.

But I understand. If I had low T and didn't mind altering the careers of pros irrevocably I would also virtue signal online that any time a fighter is dropped they should stop the fight instantly regardless of if they are defending themselves or not. Then I'd attach myself to whichever fighter won the fight in true beta fashion.

After all, makes me look good morally. You cavemen and your desire for fighter's to be allowed to defend themselves... shudder. The fact that the early stoppage directly benefits the fighter the org wanted to win... well nevermind that. Ignore that please. Me looking morally superior is what matters so just focus on that.
There have been lot worse stoppages than that. Poatan was mounted on a wobbly Jiri, it was a 99% chance of Jiri taking another shot and sleeping for good.

Back