Todd Duffee

Damn. Didn’t even take a close look to realize it was Rothwell.

Duffee is such a what if HW. Don't know what happened besides medical issues, but dude seems to have the worst luck. He was a huge prospect and probably would've made it pretty far if he got enough KO's in a row if he stayed healthy. Must have been pretty serious to sit out so much of his prime. Crazy he's still only 38, he technically still could go on a run. I take it he was dropped from his UFC contract. Crazy how all his fights in UFC ended in KO's, besides the NC.

Rothwell is going to smoke him. Duffee was a sherdogger at one point tho so I'll be rooting for him.
I agree.

Ben Rothwell is built for bare knuckle.
Similar to how Mike Perry excels under that rule set. Ben is enormous, he has a HUGE neck which is ideal for absorbing blows and staying conscious, he hits hard, has long reach and does not fold/quit.

Duffy, and maybe he has addressed this in the many years since I have seen him fight, LOOKS the part, but got into the fight game late and had some holes in his striking defense that have cost him and maybe continue to do so.

Last edited:
Duffee pulled out of a fight in Rizin not long ago and also pulled out of his BKFC fight with Big Ben when they first booked it. My bet is that he pulls out or if he decides to show up, he gets mauled.

Damn.. Big Ben making look HW Jesus small.

Duffy is extremely chinny.. Rothwell has a terrific chin and can crack. This is sort of a gimme match

62cc4b9b20c80584-600x338.gif

he has already fullfilled the task given to him by the Gods of MMA.

That performance earned him a title shot against Overeem!

Duffee is such a what if HW. Don't know what happened besides medical issues, but dude seems to have the worst luck. He was a huge prospect and probably would've made it pretty far if he got enough KO's in a row if he stayed healthy. Must have been pretty serious to sit out so much of his prime. Crazy he's still only 38, he technically still could go on a run. I take it he was dropped from his UFC contract. Crazy how all his fights in UFC ended in KO's, besides the NC.
Nah not really. He has a poor chin and he never got any signature wins other than knocking out some HW cans in a row. He is a clear case of a guy built like a super hero, so people WANT him to be great, but in the end he is simply mediocre at best. Legend though - Sherdogger and a week doesn't go by that we don't get to see him receive Russow's hammerfist of doom.

He looked like after his last pull out. TD has to one of the biggest what ifs/what could have been/wasted potential in the history of hw Mma

Duffee pulled out of a fight in Rizin not long ago and also pulled out of his BKFC fight with Big Ben when they first booked it. My bet is that he pulls out or if he decides to show up, he gets mauled.
Rothwell is the one who pulled out of their fight in December.

It’s crazy that Rothwell is still fighting…

I remember hearing about the guy in like 2006

Back