Dana White Picks Jon Jones Over Khabib Nurmagomedov as MMA GOAT

Even if you’re one of the “wah wah Jon this and that” “not my GOAT” disqualifying him Khabib still isn’t the next guy up. The padded portion of Khabib’s resume and his many 170lb fights don’t factor into this. The substance of his 13 UFC fights and title run only matter.

Weird, Khabib and GSP both walked away from the UFC, and Dana goes with the lone fighter still tied to them. Who would have seen that coming?

Dana just pimpin' that bias.

Yeah, I am mainly referring to Pink Pinnochios comparison of who gets a higher ranking in those convos between Picto boy or Khabib

GSP is my choice by far for actual GOAT, probably with Fedor next.

Why is Khabib even mentioned in the article? He didn't stick around long enough to be on the GOAT list. The article should read Dana puts Jon Jones over GSP.

Dana ignores GSP and the videogame that was made about him.

Yeah, I am mainly referring to Pink Pinnochios comparison of who gets a higher ranking in those convos between Picto boy or Khabib

GSP is my choice by far for actual GOAT, probably with Fedor next.

I agree.

Beat every person he ever faced. Ran a gamut of former champs and HoF's, and went out on his own terms. I would say one of the most disciplined champs ever, but it's no surprise that Dana would rather have a champ like Conor or Jones instead of GSP. Then as soon as they end up getting arrrested, Dana would like, "Oh, cameras here, let's parade George out there, quick. Show them all we're not just goons".

As much as I dislike the man. Jones is far ahead of Khabib.

Khabib shouldn't be anywhere close to the GOAT discussion.

He has 4 or 5 top wins his entire career. Didnt even start fighting guys with winning records until like 14 fights into his career.

Fuck yes brother, that shit is hype as fcuk!!! Prime GSP, prime Penn, prime Rogan.
I remember exactly where I was watching that one. At a sports bar in SLO next to a bunch of Penn fans. The beer and shit talk were flowing.
I left happy and festively buzzed.
Those cards hit different.

It’s like a Petting Zoo these days with how many GOATs there are
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Luthien

200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back