Media Sean Strickland refuses to climb ladder "if the MW shot isn't for me, I start boxing"

Lmao x 100 ik this pillow fisted doofus ain't talking about going to boxing

It wouldn't be a huge loss if Strickland went away. He talks a lot of trash, sure, but he's a boring point fighter and is likely going to say/do something really, really stupid eventually which puts the UFC in jeopardy.

Maybe it's best for everyone involved if Strickland stepped away from the spotlight in favour of guys who are actually willing to put the work in.

Yet you click on his threads anyways and then cry victim...

This generation of retards is something to behold.
Who else should i talk to about MMA? You know where you're at kid? In here we discuss fighting. Good or bad. Don't cry when someone mention something you disagree with. Get the fuck out of internet then.

Can't stand the heat get outta the kitchen lol.

i thought he was a tough guy rebel doesn't give a fuck gun shooting red blooded American? sounding more and more like the guys he makes fun of. projection is a motherfucker.

i thought he was a tough guy rebel doesn't give a fuck gun shooting red blooded American? sounding more and more like the guys he makes fun of. projection is a motherfucker.

Those things have not changed bozo.

Sean was robbed, Dana said it himself. If anyone deserves a rematch it is Strickland.

Those things have not changed bozo.

Sean was robbed, Dana said it himself. If anyone deserves a rematch it is Strickland.
And he called me triggered lmao.

Hey Sean, no one here is out to get ya. Stopping crying in public would be a great step for you i think. Because watching grown men cry 24/7 is not out genre. Except for @Copper Burner if it isn't you.

Lol you do realize the Canadian crowd absolutely loved Sean that fight week, right?

Most Canadians I speak to are woefully against the Neo Leftist agenda that's taking over their country.

hcprm17ktpu21.jpg

as a fighter imo sean is not so entertaining..
people only like him because of his mouth, not because of his fighting style
but now people are getting tired of him

Back