Elections Judge rules that GA Republican Party Vice-Chair voted illegally 9 times.

The hypocrisy is the worst part.

Then comes the voter fraud.

Then comes failing at not getting to double digits.

Voter ID has always been called racist by the left. Can you clarify why a poor POC would have more difficulty getting an ID than a poor white person given their financial, and living situations are equal?
Do you even Constitution, Sherbro? ID needs to be free and easily available or UnConstitutional, Jack!

I agree, I think that’s pretty funny too.

There is evidence that voter fraud has been committed, though. You think they are catching a majority of people who commit voter fraud? I don’t think they are. I also don’t think there was enough of it to really sway the election in either direction but it DID exist.

I never heard of Obama microwaves, Chinese Thermostats or servers in Germany, but I’m also not surprised.

It’s obvious at this point that Trump himself doesn’t even think the election was stolen.
Multiple states performed audits in 2020 and every one of them came to the same conclusion.

Bold: So, what makes you think more people are getting away with voter fraud than are getting caught? What kind of people are willing to risk jail and fines, just so they can cast an extra vote for some politician without any guarantee that it will matter to the result? I think it’s crazy to assume it’s anyone but fringe zealots and whackos (which is probably why they’re only catching these maga morons doing it).

How is this even possible? I was told that this type of stuff isn’t even possible and if you thought that it was, you were a MAGA lunatic.
There you go not reading the story in the OP again, apparently.

There you go not reading the story in the OP again, apparently.
I’m not going to lie, I didn’t. But I was making a sarcastic comment because I’ve heard that US elections are incredibly secure and that voter fraud isn’t very common. The full article is behind a paywall and I can’t figure out the actual time span, but it says he voted illegally 8 times. It took him illegally voting 8 times for him to get caught, but I’m supposed to believe this type of thing doesn’t happen often and slip through the cracks?

Just amazing....

You have no clue what you are talking about. At least Brutus was smart enough to not try and come back to make himself look worse.

Be like Brutus. ;)

You’re the one that doesn’t understand what a felon is.

Multiple states performed audits in 2020 and every one of them came to the same conclusion.

Bold: So, what makes you think more people are getting away with voter fraud than are getting caught? What kind of people are willing to risk jail and fines, just so they can cast an extra vote for some politician without any guarantee that it will matter to the result? I think it’s crazy to assume it’s anyone but fringe zealots and whackos (which is probably why they’re only catching these maga morons doing it).
See my above reply to Andy.

I agree that it’s the most fringe whackos that would do this sort of thing, and there is a lot of insane whackos.

I’m not going to lie, I didn’t. But I was making a sarcastic comment because I’ve heard that US elections are incredibly secure and that voter fraud isn’t very common. The full article is behind a paywall and I can’t figure out the actual time span, but it says he voted illegally 8 times. It took him illegally voting 8 times for him to get caught, but I’m supposed to believe this type of thing doesn’t happen often and slip through the cracks?
Get ready to feel dumb again. It was all in the OP. And note this has been explained already ITT, more than once even:

It was nine times. In nine different elections. And it's because he was on parole that he wasn't entitled to vote. He didn't sneak into the country or something, and he didn't try to vote on behalf of someone else. It's easy to see how one invalid vote can slip through. That's not the end of democracy.

The bold text is a true statement. Compared with the number of votes cast the amount of voter fraud is practically insignificant. It's extremely difficult to get away with in any kind of large scale.

Now, if you're really concerned about US election security, you ought to go take a giant shit all over the Mitch McConnell-led Senate that killed three Democrat-led bills that were passed in the House of Representatives in the lead-up to the 2020 general election.

Speaking of which, someone should take a giant shit on you every time you do this.

I can't believe that you keep coming back for more. Is there something wrong with you?

A judge ruled he was ineligible to vote due to he extended probation caused by his numerous probation violations connected to his felony conviction. Please enlighten me on how he’s not a felon. You’ve never once shown you know what any of these things mean. Like all of your posts here they are empty and lack substance.

The amount of fraud you're about to see in the coming election is going to be shocking.... and 90% of it will be coming from the GOP side. They've done such a great job at convincing everyone that the dems are cheating, and when the other side is cheating you're highly motivated to cheat yourself.

If Republicans would stop committing voter fraud, perhaps Republicans could stop complaining about the problem.

A judge ruled he was ineligible to vote due to he extended probation caused by his numerous probation violations connected to his felony conviction. Please enlighten me on how he’s not a felon. You’ve never once shown you know what any of these things mean. Like all of your posts here they are empty and lack substance.

Good Lord, you're back again?

Here is what I want you to do, go back and look at the post of mine that you quoted, and then look at the post that I quoted and replied to.

You'll figure it out sooner or later.

Good Lord, you're back again?

Here is what I want you to do, go back and look at the post of mine that you quoted, and then look at the post that I quoted and replied to.

You'll figure it out sooner or later.

So just like in your head you got nothing.

Because you can’t?

Ok, I'll explain it to you nice and clear so that you can comprehend it.

The post that I was responding to had a link that had nothing to do with the story in the very first (original) post in this thread.

Ok, I'll explain it to you nice and clear so that you can comprehend it.

The post that I was responding to had a link that had nothing to do with the story in the very first (original) post in this thread.

The subject of this thread is a felon. That’s who I have been referring to and is who I believe the post you quoted was referring to as well. Feigning ignorance while you’re strong suit isn’t going to cut it.

Should the subject of this thread have gotten jail time for voter fraud then since he is a felon and voted illegally?

Last edited:
The subject of this thread is a felon. That’s who I have been referring to and is who I believe the post you quoted was referring to as well. Feigning ignorance while you’re strong suit isn’t going to cut it. Should the subject of this thread have gotten jail time for voter fraud then since he is a felon and voted illegally?

Oh for fuck's sake, just admit that you were wrong and move on. I gave you 4 or 5 chances to go back and look what I posted, and you were too ignorant to do so.

Back