International Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death met with horror

Yea all those Christians stoning women out there.

Why don't you provide some links to that so we can balance this thread out.

Just because we keep our fundies in check and prevent them from passing policy doesn't mean they're not cut from the exact same cloth.

He was president when the hasty operation took place that killed American servicemen and turned the country back over to barbarians

Which had to happen because of the Doha agreement, brokered by your Dear Leader.

Just because we keep our fundies in check and prevent them from passing policy doesn't mean they're not cut from the exact same cloth.

Normal people: "Uhh, these anti-abortion laws will prevent medically necessary abortions of pregnancies that will kill women."

Fundies in the US: "Yeah we're good with that."

Yea some crazy talks shit with no way or will to back it up because 95 percent of other Christians will not support them.

Compare this to what goes on in Muslim controlled countries.

I don't really get what that's got to do with it, but if you think it makes sense to treat Islamophobia and antisemitism so massively differently, you do you - but it's literally the same thing.

This is up there with some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this forum.

"Literally the same thing"...

No, it really isn't.

Yea some crazy talks shit with no way or will to back it up because 95 percent of other Christians will not support them.

Yeah that's what I'm comparing. I'm saying the primary difference is that we have the infrastructure in place to prevent a minority from turning this country into a theocracy. And I'm comparing that to Nations that don't have that infrastructure.

But I'm demonstrating that the nature of the crazies is identical. Which is what was called into question.

This is up there with some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen on this forum.

"Literally the same thing"...

No, it really isn't.

It really, really is.

It shows the level of inherent bias when people genuinely, truly believe there is a difference between hate perpetuated against different groups based on religion and ethnicity, especially when both are minorities in western nations (and Japan, if that's where you live).

Hate is hate.

Trying to justify hating one group makes you a poor human being. Call it dumb all you want, you're trying to force a completely fraudulent argument. You are objectively and obviously wrong.

"Islamophobia" is a stupid word used by the hypocritical, victim-playing Muslims in Christian majority countries to silence valid criticism of Islam. They act like victims in Western countries, yet turn a blind eye to the Christians/Jews/non-believers that are actually persecuted and killed in Muslim majority countries. After all, who the fuck ever speaks about "Christianophobia" or "Judeophobia" in those countries?

Us: "Hey, could you guys explain why there are so many Islamic terrorist groups?

Them: "You're an Islamophobe!"
You think that's ironic you should see the mental gymnastics of trying to justify poohammed consumating his marriage to a child

You think that's ironic you should see the mental gymnastics of trying to justify poohammed consumating his marriage to a child

I've heard them all. I get into frequent debates with Islamists and so-called "moderate" Muslims.

Apparently pedophilia is allowed in Islam because of the following:
  • Precocious puberty is a thing
  • Things were different in the past i.e. different era, hard to judge
  • You can kill a 100 year old woman by having sex with her, whereas having sex with a pre-pubescent girl with a "mature body" will not
  • So what? How old was Joseph when he married Mary?
These are actual responses given by these low IQ Neanderthals.

I've heard them all. I get into frequent debates with Islamists and so-called "moderate" Muslims.

Apparently pedophilia is allowed in Islam because of the following:
  • Precocious puberty is a thing
  • Things were different in the past i.e. different era, hard to judge
  • You can kill a 100 year old woman by having sex with her, whereas having sex with a pre-pubescent girl with a "mature body" will not
  • So what? How old was Joseph when he married Mary?
These are actual responses given by these low IQ Neanderthals.
Those people are ideologically brainwashed by a fraud and a tyrant. Hopefully one day they will be free of that poison

main-qimg-6400ef96b9871a518531e02a42e1689d

Jesus is also a revered and a major prophet in Islam

Christianity and Islam <{1-7}><{1-7}>
I think you are missing the revisionist history islam imports onto Jesus changing his character and message greatly. The Jesus of Christianity is NOT the jesus of islam.

WTF are you talking about...dude? Militant Christian groups operate in many parts of the world. Zionism, currently wrecking and starving Arabs in Gaza ate wholeheartedly backed by Evangelical Christians. And my statement was about this behavior from ALL Abrahamic fundamentalists. These religions are just altogether terrible at self-policing for absolute lunatics, and that has been a problem all through History.

Zionism equals Christianity now?

I agree that there are alot of Christians that are fooled by wolves in sheep's clothing and support the wrong things (supporting the war in Ukraine which was started by zionists for example).

Good Christians do no starve or kill people. Jesus would not approve.

Good Muslims killing people are doing as instructed . From chapters in the quran:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.

Surah 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them...kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

yeah people seem to miss that... enlightenment values don't tend to stick the same divorced from religion either imo.

The super lefties just like to pat themselves on the back for everything even though they had nothing to do with any of it lol.

If you still believe Islam is barbaric and that a Secular society best protects the interests and rights of the people then you need to do some reflecting on our current society and how much freedom do we really have (and what does freedoms are really given).

I encourage everyone to start reading books on history outside of the dominant Western framework. Here is a great overview of how Secularism is the not clean and unbiased system we have told it is.

Flagrant social and economic disparities, working conditions beyond appalling, and monarchical rule barely emerged from the age of absolutism all gave rise to mob violence and unruly urban populations, which in turn induced the state to introduce an organized and well-staffed police apparatus that not only maintained a presence in these urban areas but extended its sway into the countryside, which had formerly been beneath the radar of rulers. By the later part of the nineteenth century, no village, town, or city could escape the watchful eye of this apparatus. And to reinforce the policing apparatus, an unprecedented, colossal prison system was created. But crude physical force was not enough, and this the European rulers understood. The population had to be educated in the ways of good conduct, and good conduct meant social order and, in a thoroughly capitalist system, an ability to work and produce. Discipline thus translated into a site in which the subject was corralled into a system of order and instrumental utility. The system that was adopted to accomplish this regulative mechanism was the school, which began to spring up everywhere in various forms, and concurrent with the consolidation of the police apparatus, the school became a standard social fixture by the end of the nineteenth century. Legislated as mandatory (literally coercing parents to send their children to schools on pain of imprisonment), primary education forced the great majority of Europe’s children into a regimented system where certain ideas and ideals were drilled into their minds. The days of learning within the family or church were gone forever. Still, policing and schooling were not enough: poverty in the wake of the Industrial Revolution intensified, and social discontent became ever more evident. Vividly remembering the French Revolution and its causes of discontent, reformers, politicians, and rulers quickly realized that poverty could lead to another revolution, one that might snatch both political power and economic privilege from under their feet. Quickly enough, state welfare systems began to be established in all of the European countries, creating a social safety net and, even more importantly, public health institutions and specialized hospitals. [12] [13]

Hallaq, Wael. “The Impossible State.” Islam, Politics, and Modernity’s Moral Predicament, 2012

Those people are ideologically brainwashed by a fraud and a tyrant. Hopefully one day they will be free of that poison
Cope harder, the more educated people are becoming the more open they are to Islam. Its not a suprise an intellectual such as Nietzche held Islam in high regards compared to the ignorant majority who has only known about Islam from what they hear from the news and detractors who will any deception and lies such Sam Harris and Ben Shapiro.

The difference is secular democracy, just in case you didnt know. People like this guy want Christian theocracy because they want laws like this, and he's far from the only one.

Back