International Biden Admin takes next step toward WWIII - Blinken "Ukraine will become a member of NATO"

Maybe. Putin is on TV giving 50 different reasons for why they invaded Ukraine. So maybe it is NATO but if we listen to the actual person in charge of that country he's clearly throwing out every excuse he can to justify the invasion. So I don't really believe it's NATO because why didn't he say that and just that? Why does he keep creating new excuses all the time? Why is he talking about NAZI's?
I don't think they're excuses. He just genuinely has 50+ things he hates about them lol

i don't know much about this so have at it, but how is simping for a no-nothing country like ukraine good for anybody and especially after they promised not to expand eastward? putin bad but fuck nato for expanding. can you blame putin?

qX4BZOmUO1xHlkxDaAcn3Y7uQ30aGMHrCfAIsBBS9nw.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F61e81a303b74c444ac49c5e3%2F20220118-Forbes-NATOExpansion%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

I don't give a fuck about Ukraine or Israel.

None of any of this is making our lives better.

I want my tax money spent in my own goddamn country to make our collective lives better.

It would cost a tens of millions to move and resettle the residents of East Palestine, Ohio.

It would cost about 13 Billion to rebuild Lahaina, Hawaii.

It would cost 600 million to give Flint, Michigan clean tap water.

Why the fuck are we sending over a hundred billion to Ukraine and Israel before solving our problems at home?

It funny how whenever it comes to helping the Americans we should, its always "how are we going to pay for that?" while simultaneously sending ten times the amount in conflicts that make Americans less safe.....
This

What's wild is that Russia can dictate what Ukraine can and can't do. If Ukraine step out of line WW3 starts and it's not Russia's fault it's Ukraine and the US for not doing what Russia wants.

Very weird to me how people take that sort of stance. Can Russia start telling the US what to do and threaten us with WW3 if we don't?
Seriously, that "let's not piss off Russia, it's not worth it" coming from a huge chunk of US citizens who constantly brag about the US going out of their way to help win WW2 (even if they didn't do much before Pearl Harbor got blitz'd) or even brag about how "they", the brave patriots rebels, fought the chaotic evil limeys just to stop slavery and fought in 'nam to crush evil commies and trashed various places because these evil Arabs did 9/11 and there were nuclear bombs hidden in that one hut, srsly"
:rolleyes:

Now that it's their generation's time to pitch helping taking out the evil commies attacking poor ol' lawful good Ukraine, we saw a pretty big coat-turning...
"wow wow we can't get involved, are you guys crazy, you want to go to war with Russia, is that it? Let's surrender, it's much safer. Anyway, my Grand-pa stormed Normandie's beaches to put an end to the evil krauts, so I basically did it myself... we were real heroes, men were men back then, not like today's cowardly snowflakes, USA USA USA!!! <bringit>also Ukraine was asking for it anyway, I saw several memes online that convinced me that sucking Putin's cock was by far the safest option, boo evil Ukraine, can you blame Ivan for committing genocide?"

Rand Paul is a LINO who spent 4th of July in Russia and McCain accused of being a Russian asset. Plus I don’t trust a man like LINO Rand who got hospitalized by his older neighbor for putting yard waste on his yard after neighbor told Rand not to fucking do it again, Rand did and was taken away in an ambulance for not listening.

WW3, lol. I wonder if it's even possible to sound more like a pussy than crying about fucking NATO

Rand Paul is a LINO who spent 4th of July in Russia and McCain accused of being a Russian asset. Plus I don’t trust a man like LINO Rand who got hospitalized by his older neighbor for putting yard waste on his yard after neighbor told Rand not to fucking do it again, Rand did and was taken away in an ambulance for not listening.
whats a lino

i don't know much about this so have at it, but how is simping for a no-nothing country like ukraine good for anybody and especially after they promised not to expand eastward? putin bad but fuck nato for expanding. can you blame putin?

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F61e81a303b74c444ac49c5e3%2F20220118-Forbes-NATOExpansion%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

You just can't equate the Soviet Union to NATO, these are totally different animals. USSR took the countries over by force rather than choice for starters but the differences are vast.

If this happens it is basically a direct attack on Russia.

Backed in that corner, the only choice for Putin would be to go nuclear.

not disarmed
Stop meddling in others affairs.
We have been creeping on Putin for yrs.

Leave these fuckers alone. They want to get Iran
We protect others that have "free" Healthcare. fuck that shit

Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen ,etc.
For what
So why are you bitching on US sending old gear to Ukraine then? most of the shit that is being sent is up for replacement anyway.

If this happens it is basically a direct attack on Russia.
No, its not.

Backed in that corner, the only choice for Putin would be to go nuclear.
Only a fucking insane leader would do that just because you lost a foreign war, this would be like Xi Jinping deciding to end the world if Taiwan declared independence

The Cucking levels of posters here when they come to Russia is insane.

Such bollocks.

NATO isn't a country, it's an alliance.

It can't "expand" in any real sense, it just accepts members that want to join it - which happens to be pretty much all of Europe.

Pretending we've witnessed an Imperialist advance when we're actually witnessing an Imperialist advance from Russia is shitty gaslighting.

Which is the same reason Ukraine has an even worse economy, and a gdp per capita like 1/4 of even broke ass Russia,
Indeed, but Ukraine has hope, considering they are a democracy.

and our brilliant leaders have decided that's a good money laundromat worth throwing hundreds of billions and starting WW3 over.
Only fucking "Western leader" that has taken money from Russia is Trump and his fucking cronies.

Maybe Tony Blinken and Victoria Nuland should strap up and go over there themselves instead of sabre ratlling in a pant suit and volunteering everyone else's money and lives.
No, instead we should let people who fucking hate the West and all it stands for gobble up friendly democracies because Trump said so.

Fucking cucks.

No, its not.

Only a fucking insane leader would do that just because you lost a foreign war, this would be like Xi Jinping deciding to end the world if Taiwan declared independence

The Cucking levels of posters here when they come to Russia is insane.

It speaks to a simple fact: the people that cuck for Russia have dehumanized Russians more than those that want Ukraine to fight back.

The only way you can conclude Putin goes nuclear is if you think him and his country are psychotic.

These people spent decades under the Russian Communist Empire and don't want history to repeat itself.

But like most fucking commies, you only thing "WEST = BAD"

Back