Social What To Do In Orlando

I’ve had White Castle

I was not impressed by their performance
It is not the greatest but it is decent for fast food burgers and it is the only location in Florida. For most of us down here it is the nostalgia of it from the north. I have taken trial up to Tennessee and on the way back down I will pick up crave cases for people down here.

Medieval Times is fun. Sea world is actually really nice, and are a bit cleaned up since Black Fish. Magic or Solar Bears game. Orlando City Soccer if they are playing. Lots of good restaurants. Disney is always my go to. Wife and I love Disney.

I went their for 4 days last month to visit a friend. If you are into trading card games at all Orlando is the spot for it. Went to a few tournaments and trade events. Great time. The best place I ate at while there was Don Julio's. It was a Mexican restaurant around Lake Mary. I'd go back to Orlando just to eat at that place again.

Going to be in Orlando (only 5 days) to visit a friend or two who have moved there a few years ago.

Never been to Florida or the South in general before so I’m curious to the type of entertainment they offer in the city. Universal Studios, Disney World and Epcot Center are on my list as a given

Those of you that have been to the city any restaurants/beaches/bars I should hit up? UFC 300 will be going on that weekend so I may need to find a sports bar to watch

Any suggestions?

Go to gatorland , it's a fun family tourist trap.

Gatorland
Big%20Gatorland%20gator%20feeding.JPG

Bass fishing with a guide

Shoot guns

Amazing golf courses

I loved gatorland when I was down there last spring.

You bringing kids with you? Silver Springs is like an hour away. All types of nature stuff, glass bottom boat rides

Nah no kids

Would have taken my nieces and nephews if I had the ends

He's not moving there. He's just hitting the beach. My parents live in Volusia County(Ormond) and never have seen any homeless on the beaches there. He can decide for himself if he wants to park on the beach. There's plenty of off beach parking available. People play with their cellphones while driving regardless of whether they are on a beach or not. It's simply a fact of life.
Gotta 2nd this. I lived in Port Orange for a cpl years. Daytona is pretty cool. Ponce inlet is more laid back if Daytona is too busy for ts.

@Brother Numsi i think you’re a brother from Portland so I hope you will enjoy this story, maybe.

I went to Orlando once on a company work trip with people from all over the country. It was a 2 week trip and we stayed at the same hotel and all had training together so we got to know each other fairly well. One of the guys I befriended also happened to befriend a larger black girl working the front desk at the hotel we were staying at. He was loud, and she was loud but all positive energy so it was great. It was cool cause she had a car and new of all the fun spots (apparently).

One of the nights she was off she wanted to take us to a club. Well she took us to an all black club in one of the most hood parts of town. Florida swamp hood is different from any kind I’ve seen before. Like literally not a single non black person in sight at the club we went to. Not even half, mixed or light skinned. Of course the only non black folk was me (Asian) and my friend (Arab) lol. Everyone looked like Hurricane Chris, Wacka Flocka Flame or Chris Johnson shoutout CJ2K. So coming from Portland where the black population is like less than 6% and even less in the burb I’m from…. To say it was a culture shock was quite the understatement.

I’m not sure if my first thought was wow cool they actually let us in? I feel out of place just a bit? or if I’m gonna get robbed and or died? Anyways nothing happened to us and everyone minded their own and it was like we didn’t even exist. Inside was shit I’ve never seen before. Topless bitches everyyyywhere! Twerking before the word became popular this was back in 2010 btw, dudes making it rain, playing dice for big monies and hot boxin the place. Never seen so much weed smoke in a place ever. It was like a rap video literally. I’ll never forget that experience lol good times.

We also went to Daytona Beach one of the weekends. That was fun and I remember it being not far from Orlando. Went to a couple strip clubs with extra friendly dancers even to us who were mostly poor 20 something year olds.

Also got to experience many hot outdoor showers at night. I learned Florida summer rain hits different from cold pacific NW rain.

Goof idea

I wanna eat some gator too

Know any spots big dawg?

I'm afraid I can't help with that as I am a very fussy eater . I had some gator bites at Myakka Park and thought them quite ill that's my only gator eating experience.

Gotta 2nd this. I lived in Port Orange for a cpl years. Daytona is pretty cool. Ponce inlet is more laid back if Daytona is too busy for ts.
I love Ponce Inlet. Might move there one day. It's literally the end of the line. He could also trek up to Ormond Beach or Flagler.

I love Ponce Inlet. Might move there one day. It's literally the end of the line. He could also trek up to Ormond Beach or Flagler.
I worked it down the hatch in Ponce inlet for a few months while I lived in daytona. Super good times. They're probably real expensive now they weren't cheap 10 years ago

Back