Bragging rights: Allen vs Curtis 2 - Who wins and how?

Who wins and how?

• Draw, No Contest or either fighter by Disqualification

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Curtis by Submission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres no choice for..

.curtis Will fight conservative and then be pissed off when he loses the spilt decision after not doing much all fight even though he looks like someone who hits like a truck .....

i would of picked that option... probably

Id say i was pretty close...hahaha

Congratulations to the winners who chose correctly! :)

happy-new-year-champagne.gif

Brendan Allen by Decision

@jikjik
@italiamusica
@richardjohnson
@Colemanstove
@Alfonso Rodriguez
@blaseblase
+ myself lol

Curtis as underdog held his own just got edged out on a close decision. Head to Head Curtis still upon Allen.

lol you could argue he lost that. Voted allen by Sub, thought he'd do it inside 2 rounds. Didn't realize he was so mid that he has to go to a life and death SD with a career mid 30's journeymen.

If you are still impressed with Allen, I don't know what to say, he was never that good. Curtis is the Magny of the division and he barely won against him. <Neil01>

If you are still impressed with Allen, I don't know what to say, he was never that good. Curtis is the Magny of the division and he barely won against him. <Neil01>
Magny was so much better than Curtis man... Magny won like 13 ufc fights Curtis 5

lol you could argue he lost that. Voted allen by Sub, thought he'd do it inside 2 rounds. Didn't realize he was so mid that he has to go to a life and death SD with a career mid 30's journeymen.
Thats the thing he's not mid at all he just had a dumb gameplan. Been falling in love with his hands when he knows his bread and butter is on the ground. Gonna have to watch back to see if he was listening to his corners advice because it seemed at times he wasn't.

I said that Allen would win so on one hand I'm glad my prediction came true, but on the other hand, I think it was a robbery

Imo Curtis won R2 R3 R4, I didn't fully see the end of R5 to tell if Allen stole the round or not cause my video feed cut out but yeah I think it was a robbery. And I was rooting for Allen

Wow talk about underwhelming performance.

Curtis got ROBBED by the judges.

Absolutely beat the crap out of Allen, reversed all but 1 take down attempt and at no point in the fight did Allen do any damage while grappling or even "squeeze" for a submission. Never got passed some basic hand fighting...

The hamstring injury cost Curtis the fight IMO. They were 2-2 on 2 judges score cards and I had him winning the 5th round, but the optics at the end were really bad.

Wow talk about underwhelming performance.

Curtis got ROBBED by the judges.

Absolutely beat the crap out of Allen, reversed all but 1 take down attempt and at no point in the fight did Allen do any damage while grappling or even "squeeze" for a submission. Never got passed some basic hand fighting...
Allen did do some good damage with his boxing at times, but Curtis has a crazy good chin and rolled with the punches. But I still think that Curtis did more damage in each of the boxing-heavy rounds (2,3,4)

Overall I think it was Curtis 234 for this reason and was a robbery

Magny was so much better than Curtis man... Magny won like 13 ufc fights Curtis 5

<Huh2>

Magny has been in the UFC for 11 years.

Curtis has been in the UFC for 4 years.

Use your head.

Curtis had him hurt multiple times and looking desperate. Allen took his back and that's about it

Allen did do some good damage with his boxing at times, but Curtis has a crazy good chin and rolled with the punches. But I still think that Curtis did more damage in each of the boxing-heavy rounds (2,3,4)

Overall I think it was Curtis 234 for this reason and was a robbery
He tagged him but never did any damage. I agree it was poorly judged

Won me a little bit of pocket change on a 3 fight parlay. Might buy me some chips and dip. 🤪😁

No way brendan should get a title shot at MW. Dude doesn't even have a good win on his record. Or is beating a fringe top 15 guy all it takes now to get title shots? The jokes on us UFC.

Back