News Jon Jones has been arrested (Jon Jones reports this as Fake News)

Get out of here with that, we've already tied Jones up and burned him at the stake cuz we read MMA "journalism" and know it is top notch accuracy.
It's the MMA journalism that's correcting the inaccuracies.

The guy is POS, regardless of weather he is drunk, on drugs, or not. He is a POS.
But, I read that he said that he was celebrating a birthday party or something. Guess he had a couple of beers, and then this happens. Family and friends must have been embarrassed, but I am sure that at the same time, they know Jonny longer than today

If random testing was never conducted while people slept, then every athlete would take PEDs during those hours (EPO, for instance, has a very short detection window).

Dana has stated that intrusive (ie while they are sleeping / very early visits) testing WILL NO LONGER HAPPEN with the new agency.

If random testing was never conducted while people slept, then every athlete would take PEDs during those hours (EPO, for instance, has a very short detection window).
I always figured that with the UFC getting rid of USADA they were gonna go the way of the other big sports league where they can say testing is happening but they're not really trying to catch anyone anymore.

I couldn't find any information regarding assault?

Dana gonna be dodging every question about Jones getting stripped.

Then how did they go back and test old samples from Dillashaw?

Since the Smith Mundt revision, news never has to be factual. It can always be presented as an opinion, and then they can later go back and edit/retract, knowing the original will be what stays in the minds of people.

So Jonny WASN'T arrested but he did get a little rough with a drug tester. All things considered, that lady's real lucky; it has been much worse for many others in the not too distant past.

True, his "baby mama" was assaulted and battered according to the Vegas police report. Jon's savagery required the children calling police to intervene, which possibly saved her life from the violence of an enraged Jon Jones.

There were ZERO consequences from the wife-slapping Dana, or the ufc, despite Jones's violent battery that Jon's terrified children were forced to watch their mom being terrorized, then beaten bloody, by the ufc's Jones.

Back