Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

I think it's time for western governments to accept that mass immigration is a failed model. Everyone knows it and the far right is getting closer to power every day, when it has not achieved it already like in Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, etc.

Just yesterday in Germany crime stats were published and criminality has increased by 5% year on year, with a staggering 50% holders of foreign passports amongst convicted crimes. It's insane you can't make that up. Be ready for the progressist rebuttal : "it's because foreigners are poorer on average so they are overrepresented in crime stats". Well yeah this is what happens when you flood your inner cities with uneducated, poor, unqualified immigrants. You import poverty.
The problem is when the government changes every few years no change is really permanent. Policy will always be malleable, so what matters most is what makes money. The investor class would gladly import Urukhai if it made sense for their portfolio.

I used to live by Dearborn.

You can't walk down the street with or get a beer or pulled pork sandwich. I heard sections are rough for outsiders. It is like Dearbornistahn.

That is a slippery slope. Give the government the right to start rounding up folks for that, and that is not a route we want to go down I don't think. Not that I am disagreeing that they'd deserve it.. its kind of weighing the pros and cons.

I'd rather people be jackasses than to give the government the power to get rid of people based solely on words.

It's been done before. The US government rounded up the Japanese Americans during WWII and put them in concentration camps solely due to the fact that they were the same ethnicity as their enemies. Some of the men actively volunteered to fight in the war and ultimately sacrificed their lives to prove their Americanness.

Meanwhile, we've got these pussies enjoying the comforts of American democracy and chanting Death to America like chickenshit ingrates.

Flip the script and imagine seeing someone doing the same in their shithole countries. They'll be deported immediately. Deported from the face of the Earth.

It's been done before. The US government rounded up the Japanese Americans during WWII and put them in concentration camps solely due to the fact that they were the same ethnicity as their enemies. Some of the men actively volunteered to fight in the war and ultimately sacrificed their lives to prove their Americanness.

Meanwhile, we've got these pussies enjoying the comforts of American democracy and chanting Death to America like chickenshit ingrates.

Flip the script and imagine seeing someone doing the same in their shithole countries. They'll be deported immediately. Deported from the face of the Earth.

There are a lot of countries on earth where the government dictates everything that can be said. That is not what America is or can ever be - if we allow that, we will start to lose our freedoms.

I'm for freedom of speech so they are allowed to say it but it still blows me away that you'd chant for the death of country that graciously took you in and allows you to say those kind of things.

I'm pretty hard line nowadays of thinking we should only import people that WANT to be in your country, will follow the laws and integrate. If you just come to the country to live like you did somewhere else, stay there.

There are a lot of countries on earth where the government dictates everything that can be said. That is not what America is or can ever be - if we allow that, we will start to lose our freedoms.

True, but making true threats is not protected by the First Amendment. Chanting "Death to America" is not a political expression; it's incitement to violence.

That maybe looks like Justin with Down’s syndrome. The next guy on the video is ugly af-looks like a Jewish lizard/fish.

Ok, fair enough. But if you asked me which side has more of a tendency to be violent at an average protest, I am saying Palestine side all day. That’s the first such video I have seen of pro Israeli people calling for violence. Not saying they’re not out there, but the Palestine crowd seems to be more rowdy imo. It doesn’t matter, what I said about the government having a duty to protect free speech stands

Not in this scenario actually. Israeli supporters are taking after the idf and have killed people for no reason and this shit gets barely any coverage. We know if any Jewish person died in America we would still be talking about how evil muslims and immigration is lol

Israeli supporters have actually killed multiple Palestinian supporters. Americans have actually killed Americans with Palestinian heritage for no reason.

This has not happened to any Jew. Your bias is ridiculous here.

Just a 6 year old getting stabbed to death because he is Palestinian. He escaped the idf but can’t escape America.

it's obvious what "death to israel" means, but what does "death to america" mean in this context, when the people saying it are part of america. Do they want themselves to die or just everyone else.

Not in this scenario actually. Israeli supporters are taking after the idf and have killed people for no reason and this shit gets barely any coverage. We know if any Jewish person died in America we would still be talking about how evil muslims and immigration is lol

Israeli supporters have actually killed multiple Palestinian supporters. Americans have actually killed Americans with Palestinian heritage for no reason.

This has not happened to any Jew. Your bias is ridiculous here.

Just a 6 year old getting stabbed to death because he is Palestinian. He escaped the idf but can’t escape America.

Fucking idiot. I have no doubt you're lying on purpose.

Where are these areas that are too rough for outsiders ?
Hey!
I see your profile. I got married in Auburn Hills, then moved North, lived in the mitten for over 20 years. Now I no longer live there. Great state though. I have been to 40+ states, Michigan is in my top 5 (summer only) I used to spend every summer weekend in the UP or on one of the great lakes on my boat.

Dearborn is a no go zone for those that openly do things against the Muslim faith.

Openly drink beer, eat pork, or wear symbolic Jewish items, support Israel, etc. I heard stories of this a few times when I used to live in Michigan. It is totally safe if you conform.

You can't drive through Dearborn with budweiser and Israel flags on your truck with a star of David bumper sticker just like you can't drive through Detroit with a rebel flag and a Klan hood on. You won't make it alive out of either city.

Love to see someone try both. . . Good youtube video. . .

Fucking idiot. I have no doubt you're lying on purpose.

He fell down and hit his head then died in the hospital? You are comparing that to people getting acid thrown on them school and kids getting stabbed to death for being Palestinian?

Jfc you’ve lost the plot

He fell down and hit his head then died in the hospital? You are comparing that to people getting acid thrown on them school and kids getting stabbed to death for being Palestinian?

Jfc you’ve lost the plot

He was struck by one of the protesters which led to him falling down and hitting his head on the ground. It's akin to someone being suckerpunched and hitting his head on the ground while faceplanting.

Your reading skills are hot garbage. It's evident that you are selective with your information. You should just stop disseminating false propaganda already.

That is a slippery slope. Give the government the right to start rounding up folks for that, and that is not a route we want to go down I don't think. Not that I am disagreeing that they'd deserve it.. its kind of weighing the pros and cons.

I'd rather people be jackasses than to give the government the power to get rid of people based solely on words.
That s a fair post but chanting death to america as a foreigner on american soil is a threat.

Pretty much, these people are saying the right thing but for the wrong reasons. They don't oppose Israel because they're American patriots who realize the US shouldn't support a murderous religious regime. They are Muslim supremacists.
But they're still right.
I think you mean they are saying the wrong thing, but for the right reason?

They're talking about the govt not the people. Huge difference.

Ever notice the right is fine using that logic against their enemies but never are okay with it being used against them?

Back