Locked Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd leg in both match ups is going to be crazy.
I did bet on Real, Atletico, PSG and Arsenal to advance but any team has a shot, not really confident on it hitting.
You bet on Arsenal to advance? But i agreed with you that Bayern would (didn't like it). Also Real must go full full spanish and cheat their way to advance imo

You bet on Arsenal to advance? But i agreed with you that Bayern would (didn't like it). Also Real must go full full spanish and cheat their way to advance imo
Has to happen someday dont it and with Bayern not having much to play in domestic league or cup + Tuchel on his way out and Arsenal doing fairly well in EPL last + this season. Worth a shot.

Should go for 115 Atletico type time wasting small constant fouls and when ref finally gives a yellow act like he just insulted your mom. Good ehough for you?:cool:

You bet on Arsenal to advance? But i agreed with you that Bayern would (didn't like it).
Tough to predict the second leg, Arsenal tends to be afraid of Bayern, but Bayern is also wildly inconsistent this season. Arsenal might be the better team this year, but are still in the title race, Bayern only has the CL left.

Same as yours, but replace the Hazelnut with The Green Triangle. The stawberry one was horrible

wait, was that a FKH clip? "not available in your area". It literally happened in my area.
One win, one loss thus far.
Cup game today
The fruit cream ones are minging. I only know one person who likes them. Green Triangle is mid.

The clip is highlights from Haugesund - Lillestrøm, on TV 2 Sport, who seem to have the FK Haugesund rights. Torvastad shouldn't be too much of a challenge, maybe give some young players a run on or try out some new tactics.

Speaking of Kane, this is a red for me. Looks at Gabriel, backs into him and uses his elbow to hit Gabriel but managed to do it so it looks like an accident. Same thing he does when opposing player jumps and he just happens to back into them. Has that Marchand gene in him @Deffid @El Che only thing left is to lick opposing player or member of coaching staff.

Yeah he's a prick. I wish they would address it more. Him purposely going under someone as they jump is fucking bullshit. It's one of the worst things you can do in a basketball game and I've seen fights breakout because of that.

Yeah he's a prick. I wish they would address it more. Him purposely going under someone as they jump is fucking bullshit. It's one of the worst things you can do in a basketball game and I've seen fights breakout because of that.
Really suprised the media is not saying anything about it, guess it pays off being only world class forward England had in last 15 years while playing for a club that wins nothing so fans of other teams wont hate his success.

Imagine being an Arsenal fan and taking pictures with this dirty cheating bastard. If you’re not calling him a cunt to his face, don’t go to the game FFS!! Dogshit fake fans

Harry Kane is MASSIVE

No Bayern fans allowed and his name still rings through the halls of the Emrites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back