Media Israel Adesanya Posts Knocking Out Alex Pereira Just Days Before UFC 300

chinarice said : I'm sorry I can't take some dumb shit seriously that uses words like Stupidest. Find someone with as low IQ as you to converse with. I'd prefer not to get as dumb as you, thanks.

Whatever works for ya. Good luck finding an IQ source that is on your level.​

Last edited:
Breh, just stop posting. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point, empty replying to yourself lol

1712868725106.png

That sweet, sweet irony, coming from you of all people
Ad hominem, as you have no example of such extreme retardation from my end. You posted something incredibly moronic that anyone who even remotely follows this sport could identify as moronic. You're a below Dreyga level poster, and I'm glad I will now never have to see any of your blithering nonsense again. Good luck flipping burgers.

Ad hominem, as you have no example of such extreme retardation from my end. You posted something incredibly moronic that anyone who even remotely follows this sport could identify as moronic. You're a below Dreyga level poster, and I'm glad I will now never have to see any of your blithering nonsense again. Good luck flipping burgers.
Your opinion is I did. I personally don't give a shit what you think. You're irrelevant to my life in every way and you thinking your opinion is anything more than that shows your delusions of grandeur

Bye now you fucking skidmark

I swear.. I was an Izxy fan
Well.. I m rooting for Poatan in his last fights

Respect to both

But if tjey rematch.. I dont know who I ll be rooting for

Both plsyas

Now.. Poatan is more likeable

1-1 in MMA and Izzy got the last laugh at this point with the brutal KO.

Too bad Pereira fled the division instead of earning 1 more shot with Izzy just to get slept 1 last time before leaving MW completely <lol>
Moved to LHW and captured gold, in the process beating the man who turned Izzy away.

Meanwhile Izzy got beat by Strickland, retired and is 1-2 on his last 3 fights in wich he was stopped and the other straight up outclassed.

Moved to LHW and captured gold, in the process beating the man who turned Izzy away.

Meanwhile Izzy got beat by Strickland, retired and is 1-2 on his last 3 fights in wich he was stopped and the other straight up outclassed.
He sure did. I never disputed that.

1-1 in MMA and Izzy got the last laugh at this point with the brutal KO.

Too bad Pereira fled the division instead of earning 1 more shot with Izzy just to get slept 1 last time before leaving MW completely <lol>
Nice cope <lmao>

1 - 3. Not 3 - 1

Guy said, "oh I beat this guy one time"

Now he is  that guy lmao

Guys, you gotta Lay off Izzy here. he's just celebrating the anniverary of his KO win. It just happens to be at this time. It wasn't petty like that.

Izzy is the kind of guy who complained about Alex getting fast tracked to a title shot But when Poatan offered a free TS at LHW he turned it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back