PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
200w.gif

nice GOPRO pov

Everytime I see Miller I think about how underrated he was in his prime. Dude was smashing everybody who wasn't the absolute elite.
Crazy to see how he's still doing good with his fundamentally sound set of skills. Can he battle the outrageously fast straights of Green? I think so!

Normally on these big cards he hands out several bonuses. If he just gives out 1 for each then it probably won't make much of a difference for the UFC
He said 1.2 million in bonuses in the presser, but he might if there are some really good performances.

Jim Miller is such an awesome guy, I met him at UFC Fan Expo in 2014.. he is such a cool cat.. nicest fighter I ever met apart from Dan Severn. Most of the fighters are so quick and very generic in person, its a bit disappointing to be honest. But Jim will chat to you about anything, not just fights, but anything in life!!! will ask you lots of questions as well.. he seemed much more human than most of em. WAR MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please win

Back