Jiri is a true warrior

His determination is a skill.

He ate every leg kick and kept up enormous pressure like they didn't even phase him. That's fucking impressive mental fortitude, and it will confuse the fuck out of an opponent.

You can't really teach that.
That’s why he will never be champ. Doesn’t have to skill and just relies on how much punishment he can take. There’s a reason why he lost so easily against Prereira. If Jiri is next in line, Alex will be champ for a long time.

Props to Rakic, he dominated the 1st round... Jiri is like a $2 steak.
Good comeback, good finish.
Rakic will be back, and better after this one.

That’s why he will never be champ. Doesn’t have to skill and just relies on how much punishment he can take. There’s a reason why he lost so easily against Prereira. If Jiri is next in line, Alex will be champ for a long time.
He was champ

Jiris bushido mentality gives him insane aura. Never disrespect the Samurai Spirit. Bro will go right thru u. Would love a rematch with the champ.

205 divisions is in shambles.

Jiri is so bad yet he wins. Hands low, chin up, can’t defend leg kicks and this guy is supposedly the best in the division?
Don't be a hater.

He is pretty big, long and his offensive arsenal is top notch.

Also I don't think he beats Ankalaev, Pereira or Hill so there you go.. he is not even top 3 if you ask me.

Except the time that he ALREADY WAS THE CHAMP?

Be less lame.
Oh right he beat a 43 year old fighter. Again 205 is in complete shambles. There’s a reason why there’s never been a 40 year old champion below 185lbs yet multiple above 185.

His determination is a skill.

He ate every leg kick and kept up enormous pressure like they didn't even phase him. That's fucking impressive mental fortitude, and it will confuse the fuck out of an opponent.

You can't really teach that.
complete disregard for his opponent's power and his own safety.

I love it.

Samurai. Terminator. Undertaker. Whatever he wants to call himself, that's alright by me.

Reactions: HHJ

Lost easily? What fight were you watching?

He had poatan backing up in retreat with his hand extended on multiple occasions, because he was tagging Alex.

He was arguably ahead, before eating a counter (that Alex landed while in trouble).

I was starting to count Jiri out admittedly. Rakic was looking real good on the feet and Jiri was not looking too good at all with his near non existent defense but he really took over that fight and finished it. Dude is an absolutely warrior and I will not count this man out ever again.

Lost easily? What fight were you watching?

He had poatan backing up in retreat with his hand extended on multiple occasions, because he was tagging Alex.

He was arguably ahead, before eating a counter (that Alex landed while in trouble).

Lol quit that. What fight were you watching? LOL

Alex threw more and landed more. You’re blind or delusional.

Back