PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hype video putting me to sleep
I think they should have me write the scripts instead.

heres a sample of how id open the hype video.

silent 2 second of a ko fade black
"Every person on this planet remembers where they were for three things that happen in their life.
1. Where they were when they saw Sydney Sweeneys tits for the first time
2. Where they were when they got their first blowjob
3. Where they were when the greatest ufc card in MMA HISTORY WAS PUT ON AND TONIGHT LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS IIIIIIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIIIIIIME"

Clumsy but having strong prelims also important. Bo on main card is quite an investment even though he is a prospect.

I feel like Hill is gonna get the brakes beat off of him but I kinda want him to win.
I’m cheering Hill but coming back form an Achilles injury is really tough, and having to win what I assume will be a stand up battle against Poatan makes it even tougher.

Last edited:
Please Just Bleed God

2e626a18-3053-4ec1-b602-1b698ea621fc_text.gif

I’m cheering Hill but coming back form an Achilles injury is really tough, and having to win what I assume will be a stand up battle against Poatan makes it really tough.
Dude is scary. I think he'd smoke Jones if Jones was still fighting.

To try and build a star. People complain about UFC not building stars... here they are trying to build a star.

Also placement doesn't matter. Just watch the fights.
I also don't understand all the hate. It's not unusual to use one of the main card slots as a prospect showcase.

Back