International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

The people that are making these decisions are the ones who are in no danger whatsoever. Fuck them, trying to make the poors kill each other to prove a point to the other rich people in the other country. They are ALL bad.

The people that are making these decisions are the ones who are in no danger whatsoever. Fuck them, trying to make the poors kill each other to prove a point to the other rich people in the other country. They are ALL bad.
This. All governments are basically illegitimate slave pushers and murderers. The people have no control over their government and America isn't an exception either.

@red
faster than I thought. LOL. Should have taken the bet
What was the bet? That ass clown would start spouting off conspiracy theories? I'd have taken that one

War with Iran really is a uniparty thing.
The only Dems who seem to support a hawkish response to Iran would be the HIllary interventionist wing. Since Obama, Dems don't want to get involved. Obama was attacked by the GOP for dithering on taking out Ghaddafi and the Hillary interventionist wing was pushing him to take out Assad. Biden pulled out of Afghanistan because he was tired of US forces being there.

In the GOP it is the Neocon wing that has been pushing the US to war with Iran. More now than ever with the GOP base being MAGA they lean towards palecon sympathies, which means an aversion to getting involved.

Obama signed the nuke deal and released the funds, so he clearly wanted a thaw in Iranian relations. Trump had to fcuk that up because he was bent on undoing everything Obama did.

What was the bet? That ass clown would start spouting off conspiracy theories? I'd have taken that one
We were chatting in discord and it came up to guess how many hours today before certain people started spouting off anti Sem rhetoric about how jews secretly control our governments and everything overseas.

I honestly figured it would be Sammy by 3pm, but the other guy voted for after supper.

I actually tagged the wrong red too LOL

We were chatting in discord and it came up to guess how many hours today before certain people started spouting off anti Sem rhetoric about how jews secretly control our governments and everything overseas.

I honestly figured it would be Sammy by 3pm, but the other guy voted for after supper.

I actually tagged the wrong red too LOL
Yeah. The mentally ill come out the woodwork on these topics

Of course it does. It can't launch a ground invasion or anything, but it can certainly do a series of targetted bombing like the ones Iran did last night. The Israeli airforce have trained for years and years for the eventuality of it having to strike Iran.

Training doesnt has the ability to make planes to fly without fuel.

It would be a one way trip that would require cooperation from third parties to be achieved.

Iran has launched an attack against Israel with dozens of drones, according to the Axios news site.

Drones are assessed to take several hours to cover such a distance.

There is no immediate statement from the IDF on the attack

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-april-13-2024/

Do you think maybe you should mention in the OP that this is in response to Israel striking a diplomatic building in Syria?

Is that relevant at all?

Strong words from an idiot who was completely unaware of Iran's involvement in the 10/7 attack. Apparently Israel is always wrong according to you

Did i insulted you or something? Why are you this emotional?

@Chad R. Thundercock

So tell me whats a proper response to the attack taking into account that Israel cant strike back at Iran?

Back