Which "100" series card was the best?

I’ve got 300 above 100 but I think you can flip em either way on preference and no one would look at you like you’ve got 4 testicles
If I had 4 testicles, I’d expect people to look at me with a combination of shock, awe, and envy. ;)

But yeah, I wouldn’t disagree with anyone who put 300 over 100, it was ridiculously stacked from top to bottom, and delivered beyond my expectations. Def will be event of the year, for any promotion.

For me personally, not only was I a more passionate MMA fan in 2009 than I am now, but UFC 100 also had that star power in the main event that 300 lacked a bit. And not only was there a big name like Brock, but he and Mir hated each other. The UFC made a genius (and lucky) decision to not unify Nog’s interim belt with Couture’s title when Randy returned. They booked Nog-Mir and Lesnar-Couture, and set up an absolutely dynamite unification match for UFC 100’s main event.

Plus, no disrespect to Weili and Yan Xionan, but UFC 100 had muthafuckin GSP in the co-main. That’s serious star power.

If I had 4 testicles, I’d expect people to look at me with a combination of shock, awe, and envy. ;)

But yeah, I wouldn’t disagree with anyone who put 300 over 100, it was ridiculously stacked from top to bottom, and delivered beyond my expectations. Def will be event of the year, for any promotion.

For me personally, not only was I a more passionate MMA fan in 2009 than I am now, but UFC 100 also had that star power in the main event that 300 lacked a bit. And not only was there a big name like Brock, but he and Mir hated each other. The UFC made a genius (and lucky) decision to not unify Nog’s interim belt with Couture’s title when Randy returned. They booked Nog-Mir and Lesnar-Couture, and set up an absolutely dynamite unification match for UFC 100’s main event.

Plus, no disrespect to Weili and Yan Xionan, but UFC 100 had muthafuckin GSP in the co-main. That’s serious star power.
The co-main was lackluster on UFC 300 forsure but to be fair the fight turned out pretty good. Almost looked like Yan was going to come back from being out cold in rd 1 to knockig out the champ.

Someone else nailed it earlier in this thread, UFC 100 had all the hype and the star power to make it incredible no matter what but 300 delivered from top to bottom, and people were just dissapointed that the main and co main werent abit more star studded.

I was thinking about that last night after the card.
For me, UFC 100 had a hype and magic to it that the other two just didn’t have. The rivalry between Lesnar and Mir was red hot, so was the rivalry between Hendo and Bisping. But 300 was more stacked from top to bottom though, and really delivered.

agree. bigger names on 100 card, crazy finishes, GSP in his absolute prime. 300 was insane too, but IMO 100 still edges it out. but it's close.

The co-main was lackluster on UFC 300 forsure but to be fair the fight turned out pretty good. Almost looked like Yan was going to come back from being out cold in rd 1 to knockig out the champ.

Someone else nailed it earlier in this thread, UFC 100 had all the hype and the star power to make it incredible no matter what but 300 delivered from top to bottom, and people were just dissapointed that the main and co main werent abit more star studded.
Agreed. I think that UFC 300 has a place in the Pantheon of GOAT Cards, with cards like UFC 100, 189, 205, 217, PRIDE Final Conflict 2005, PRIDE 33, and so on. Which ones a person likes best is a matter of preference.

300 was perfect, good upsets and stellar matchups. i still feel that belaal vs leon could of been slapped in there instead of bo nickal but can't complain, it was a fun night

100 still edged it out for me. 200 not even in conversation. 300 was elite.

Once Poatan got announced as the main event, 300 had everything it needed to be epic.

Its close between 100 and 300.
I might still give the slight edge to 100.

300 was perfect, good upsets and stellar matchups. i still feel that belaal vs leon could of been slapped in there instead of bo nickal but can't complain, it was a fun night

The crowd wouldve probably loudly boo'ed Belaal and Leon after the BMF fight.

300 followed by 100

UFC 100.

Brock’s post-fight interview alone was worth the price of admission.

100 was 2 fights.. Hendo Ko and Brock brutality.

300 had a ton of great moments.

300 over 100 by all outside. So many great moments

So are people just saying 100 based on on the nostalgia/excitement/names?

Because of you go strictly by the quality of the fights, UFC 300 by a mile. Bisping/Hendo was good, but it wasn't overly big names back then. Bisping was pretty much fresh off of TUF and fed to the wolves long before he was ready.

Lesnar/Mir wasn't great either. But I'm gonna guess a lot of people got into UFC because of Lesnar, so maybe that's why people liked it? Then the rest of the card was just dog shit.

GSP just laid on Alves for 5 rounds. Sure he's one of the best to ever do it, but he was boring as fuck after he got KOd. Nobody liked watching GSP fight if we're being real. Every time he fought, it was all but guaranteed he'd wrestlefuck someone for 5 rounds. Impressive but boring as fuck. Anyone sayin they liked that shit is lying.

Ufc 300 early prelims were better than ufc 100

Hard to decide between 100 and 300. 300 had better fights but man 100 had some crazy moments. The H bomb and Lesnars epic rampage around the cage after winning will live on in mma history forever

Agreed. I think that UFC 300 has a place in the Pantheon of GOAT Cards, with cards like UFC 100, 189, 205, 217, PRIDE Final Conflict 2005, PRIDE 33, and so on. Which ones a person likes best is a matter of preference.
UFC 290

I go with UFC 100 by a country mile. 300 was a great card but 100 had GSP, Lesnar, Jones, Hendo Bisping

300 and it's not close, kind of a ridiculous conversation tbh, but with all the weird disappointment and UFC hate, some are still letting us know blah, blah, blah. Be thankful for an exciting card.

Back