International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Biden may not want a war but he also wants to appear tough.

Im sure Biden also doesn't wants Iran going nuclear and if Iran feels its territory is in danger they will certainly go for the nuke.

No, man, Israel has been working for years specifically to be able to strike Iran directly without having to refuel in the air. And the planes in question have stealth capabilities. They could probably do so without the countries in between even being aware their planes had crossed through their airspace. The only question is whether they want to show their hand at this junction.

Eh they dont really need Stealth anymore.

Theyre F-16 and F-15s have the range and stand off weapons

^ range of the sufa is perfectly fine.

This was a pretty good operation all around.
> Iran saves face by actually shooting back
> America saves face by getting Israel not to retaliate
> Israel saves face by intercepting most missiles/drones
> nobody dies

All in all, pretty good.

Turkey is saying Biden knew it was coming and tacitly approved it "within certain limits"

Then told Israel to not retaliate and eaked that message to Israel to the public.... lol

If this is even remotely true... what a fucking joke.

Turkey is saying Biden knew it was coming and tacitly approved it "within certain limits"

Then told Israel to not retaliate and eaked that message to Israel to the public.... lol

everybody knew for days before. russians and chinese probably were informed first. it was probably even negotiated a bit, i'd wager. i mean, it's election year, is normal.

Brandon won't go to war with Iran right now simply on the fact that the election is right around the corner and the US public does NOT have a desire to go to war.

Perhaps if they re-elect that warmonger it could happen in his second term. The Swamp has been wanting a war with Iran for decades.

Nobody wants this manufactured bullshit. These useless politicians never do anything for the people of this country, only foreign countries and special interests.

Iran and its proxies can easily decimate Israel. It’s the U.S. response they are worried about
Hard disagree
everybody knew for days before. russians and chinese probably were informed first. it was probably even negotiated a bit, i'd wager. i mean, it's election year, is normal.
I'm not sure what the criticism of Biden here is. He successfully negotiated a de-escalation and we a got a free drone show out of it, what more can you ask for?

Brandon won't go to war with Iran right now simply on the fact that the election is right around the corner and the US public does NOT have a desire to go to war.

Perhaps if they re-elect that warmonger it could happen in his second term. The Swamp has been wanting a war with Iran for decades.

lol... Warmonger?

Hard disagree

I'm not sure what the criticism of Biden here is. He successfully negotiated a de-escalation and we a got a free drone show out of it, what more can you ask for?
wasn't criticizing it. just pondering on a bit of realpolitik. if he had a hand in it turning out as it did, it's a good intervention.

i somehow its accurate. At this point Israel leadership is proving how incapable it is. netyahoo is proving how ineffective of a leader he is.

such disingenuous framing man... you need better sources. do you think avoiding a major war with Iran (a nightmare scenario) might have something to do with biden's actions?

ffs man.

Hard disagree

Excuse me? What if a few hundred of those drones got through?

lol... The old Biden "Don't" ultimatum

Worked for the Border Crisis too

such disingenuous framing man... you need better sources. do you think avoiding a major war with Iran (a nightmare scenario) might have something to do with biden's actions.

ffs man.

Ah yes... Appeasement

Hard disagree

Assuming this is where it ends, I really don’t see How anyone could be upset about these results. This is the best we could have hoped for. Unless of course you wanted to see a major conflict erupt and further upend the world…

I am worried that Israel is going to retaliate further. Really hope that turns out wrong

Last edited:
Assuming this is where it ends, I really don’t see
How anyone could be upset about these results. This is the best we could have hoped for. Unless of course you wanted to see a major conflict erupt and further upend the world…

I am worried that Israel is going to retaliate further. Really hope that turns out wrong

A lot of talk about Israel responding within the next 24 hours and Israel has ignored calls from multiple Countrys about attacking Iran on their land.

Back