Media If you don't love Max, you are a loser.

Sorry dude, I don't love people I don't know. That doesn't make sense to me

Max seems like a great dude. A great fighter also, who gives it all up there.

That said, I dont love him. I dont hate him either. I like watching his fights and I am eager to see who he will fight next. Is this ok OP, or does that make me an idiot?

:)

I will bump this thread if he loses his next fight. People better still support.

My man . . . . let it go.

Also, bump the thread if he wins. I'm not a huge Max fan, but he's a great fighter, exciting, and certainly a decent, weird guy. But he's been popular a *while* now, and just had the most spectacular win of his (or virtually anyone else's career) on the biggest platform possible in a savage and cares-to-the-wind manner. Of course his fans are going to be pumped. So again, just let it go.

giphy.gif

LOL Just a few months ago I swear people weren't loving Max this much.

It's because his fans were too busy planning his funeral. I've rooted against max quite a few times, yet I found myself trying to cheer up all the crying max fans who were acting like he was a lamb being lead to slaughter lol. Now they've just stopped their preemptive crying and started partying, that's why.....understandably. What a moment max had.

Lol the best thing about that ending sequence was max stood in there and swung and just so happened to be cleaner. Gaethje JUST missed with some absoloute bombs

Back