Matt Hughes just got on my flight. Any questions I should ask him?

Leave the Blessed One alone. Just shake his hand and show him gratitude for not just his great performance or career, but just being an outstanding human being that is a great role model and ambassador for such a violent sport. Then leave him the hell alone and let that man prepare for an entire continent that will be waiting to shower him with love upon his arrival.

Ask him if he could beat Bo Nickal in a prime vs. prime fight.

He was apparently really close to fighting Anderson Silva around 2002 , you could ask him how he thinks that would have gone .

I think he takes him in 2002

If Matt is called to deboard, have his back, VIOLENTLY, like ANY of our Sherdogger's would.

PS - We have both of your backs, and I got the first C-Note for bail money.

I have seat 3C. Push comes to shove maybe I could pay tribute. Like one of those hunger games things.

All things considered, you should probably leave him alone unless a normal conversational naturally presents itself for some reason. Now, if Chuck or Tito were on the flight, then it would be game on.

I have seat 3C. Push comes to shove maybe I could pay tribute. Like one of those hunger games things.

We are SO with you, and PLEASE give him a shout-out, sharing our full respect to such a great former champion.

Back