leapard drops two stories to strike!!!

terrapin

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i thought you guys might all enjoy this amazing two story drop directly onto its prey by a leopard. such amazing creatures and incredibly filmed too.

start at 2:01 for the successful drop.

also we are all food.

Last edited:
Before I clicked the thread, I knew it be the David Attenborough clip on Planet Earth 3. Epic stuff

Looks like he totally missed on the drop, and then just scrambled to his feet and took the gazelle down before it could get away. That's wild. Those things aren't light. Crazy that it's body was able to absorb what must have been thousands of pounds of force within a fraction of a second before springing into action to take the gazelle down.

Does anyone know when blue planet 3 is gonna drop? Planet earth 3 is awesome, but blue planet is next level.

seinfeld-george.gif

Looks like he totally missed on the drop, and then just scrambled to his feet and took the gazelle down before it could get away. That's wild. Those things aren't light. Crazy that it's body was able to absorb what must have been thousands of pounds of force within a fraction of a second before springing into action to take the gazelle down.

Plot twist: The leapard was shot with a tranq dart to make it fall out of the tree like that, and it was crippled from the fall. The video is edited to show a totally different leapard catching its prey.

Back