Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

usatsi-23007731.jpg

Probably why you shouldn't date someone who looks like this.

- He looks like a psicho interpreted by Tyler Mane!

That was wrong. The man shouldn’t have murdered and dismembered that woman after only one date .

It is and when it comes to white on black violent crime such as attempted murder, manslaughter, rape, aggravated assault... blacks are the perps 85 percent of the time. So yes it is irrelevant in this case and in life in general.

You know you seem kinda racist when you refer to black people as "blacks."

Man, someone who does something like that definitely has potential to do so serially.

Glad the cunt is caught, I'm against the death penalty as a general rule, but this guy can fry.

I think the motive was.....This dude was a straight up nut job and this possibly isn't his first.
Sheriff said there's no evidence of other victims thus far. Also with how badly he botched this, there's no way he would have gotten away with one before. He got caught up every step of the way. Someone saw him torch the vehicle and yelled while pointing at him, he was caught on the city bus camera when he rode back to his place. On camera driving through the gate and down the service road at the beach, and seen going up and down the bluffs where the leg was found. Imagine going to such lengths and they had you from the jump. He's not only a sicko, he's an idiot as well.

The poor girl was from my area in Florida. She had her whole life ahead of her and this piece of shit took it away. He should be tied down and dismembered starting with his toes. chop bits off while he is still alive to maximize the sensation.

Did police dig up the creepy grave the dude dug next to his house? I doubt a dude that looks like that and was randomly digging massive holes in his yard a year ago just randomly decided to kill his first person because the date didn't go well.

The poor girl was from my area in Florida. She had her whole life ahead of her and this piece of shit took it away. He should be tied down and dismembered starting with his toes. chop bits off while he is still alive to maximize the sensation.

Creepy, but yeah, fuck that guy.

honestly it would be sweet if we brought back public hangings.. imagine if one state did it.. it and charged to see it... they would have a bunch of money lollll i be a weekly viewer

I am still going to pretend that Wisconsin is famous for its cheese.
Let me ruin that for ya: Cheese only has to be in WI for 30 days to be called 'Wisconsin Cheese'. A lot of it comes from all over the country, they store it for a month, and then sell it.

Ok Rodgers.
Lol
(Cue cheesehead guy)

Back